Roti bread (Buttery Indian flat bread).
Roti bread (Buttery Indian flat bread) is choices natural is anything all of us wish to do, although it can be hard. So as to devour healthy, you must first make the right meals choices. Eating healthy is all about what you eat, which makes the choices very crucial in your results.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, roti bread (buttery indian flat bread). One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Roti bread (Buttery Indian flat bread) is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Roti bread (Buttery Indian flat bread) is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook roti bread (buttery indian flat bread) using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Roti bread (Buttery Indian flat bread):
- Make ready 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- Take 1/3 cup of water.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of melted butter.
- Prepare of Lots of butter for frying.
- Prepare of This is traditional flavored but I added a dash of onion and garlic powder for more flavor.
Instructions to make Roti bread (Buttery Indian flat bread):
- Mix flour salt and melted butter with a fork until crumbly..
- Add in water and kneed on a lightly floured cutting board or counter..
- Separate into 4-6 balls depending on size you want. And roll out very thin. Heat a skillet in medium high. I prefer cast iron. Add 1 teaspoon butter in pan and And place roti bread in pan. Fry 30 seconds to a minute per side adding butter to pan when u flip it to uncooked side..
- I love this plain or with eggs and bacon, it’s good with stir fry or any traditional Indian food. Some recipes call for letting the dough rise for 45 minutes but I notice no difference in taste by not allowing it to rise..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food roti bread (buttery indian flat bread) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!