Roti bread (Buttery Indian flat bread).
Roti bread (Buttery Indian flat bread) is eating natural is something all of us would like to do, although it can be hard. So as to eat healthy, you must first make the correct nutrients choices. Dining healthy is all about what you eat, which makes the choices very crucial in your results.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, roti bread (buttery indian flat bread). One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Roti bread (Buttery Indian flat bread) is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Roti bread (Buttery Indian flat bread) is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook roti bread (buttery indian flat bread) using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Roti bread (Buttery Indian flat bread):
- Take of all purpose flour.
- Get of water.
- Make ready of salt.
- Prepare of melted butter.
- Take of Lots of butter for frying.
- Make ready of This is traditional flavored but I added a dash of onion and garlic powder for more flavor.
Steps to make Roti bread (Buttery Indian flat bread):
- Mix flour salt and melted butter with a fork until crumbly..
- Add in water and kneed on a lightly floured cutting board or counter..
- Separate into 4-6 balls depending on size you want. And roll out very thin. Heat a skillet in medium high. I prefer cast iron. Add 1 teaspoon butter in pan and And place roti bread in pan. Fry 30 seconds to a minute per side adding butter to pan when u flip it to uncooked side..
- I love this plain or with eggs and bacon, it’s good with stir fry or any traditional Indian food. Some recipes call for letting the dough rise for 45 minutes but I notice no difference in taste by not allowing it to rise..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food roti bread (buttery indian flat bread) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!