Polenta Chicken, Bean & Kale Soup.
Polenta Chicken, Bean & Kale Soup is choices natural is something all of us want to do, although it is hard. As a way to consume healthy, you must first make the correct nutrition choices. Dining healthy is all about what you eat, which makes the options very crucial on your results.
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Koral, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, polenta chicken, bean & kale soup. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Polenta Chicken, Bean & Kale Soup is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Polenta Chicken, Bean & Kale Soup is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have polenta chicken, bean & kale soup using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Polenta Chicken, Bean & Kale Soup:
- Make ready 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Get 1 of large onion, chopped.
- Take 3 of medium cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Get 3/4 cup of coarse stone-ground yellow cornmeal.
- Get 1 bunch of kale, stemmed, leaves torn into 1-inch pieces.
- Make ready 1 (15.5 ounce) of can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained.
- Take 2 cups of cooked, shredded chicken (rotisserie chicken works well).
- Take 4 ounces of Parmesan cheese (2 cups) plus more for garnish.
Steps to make Polenta Chicken, Bean & Kale Soup:
- Shred the meat from a rotisserie chicken in advance..
- In a large pot over medium, heat oil until shimmering. Add onion, garlic, salt and pepper. Cook, stirring, 3 minutes or until onion is translucent. Add 2 quarts water, then whisk in cornmeal; bring to a simmer. Add chicken, beans, kale and reduce to low; cook, uncovered for about 15 minutes. When the kale is tender, stir in Parmesan; season with salt and pepper..
- Serve with Parmesan cheese on top..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food polenta chicken, bean & kale soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!