Dough for Chappatis/ Indian flat bread.
Dough for Chappatis/ Indian flat bread is choices healthy is whatever we all would like to do, although it’s hard. So as to devour healthy, you must first make the right nutrition choices. Dining healthy is all approximately what you eat, which makes the options very crucial on your results.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, dough for chappatis/ indian flat bread. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Dough for Chappatis/ Indian flat bread is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Dough for Chappatis/ Indian flat bread is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have dough for chappatis/ indian flat bread using 4 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Dough for Chappatis/ Indian flat bread:
- Make ready of Fists full of wheat flour depending on no. Of Chappatis. (Example: 10 fists full = 10/11 Chappatis).
- Take of oil.
- Take of Water to knead the dough (I used 2 cups for 15 fists full of flour).
- Make ready of salt.
Instructions to make Dough for Chappatis/ Indian flat bread:
- Add the amount of wheat flour you want (Here I am making 15-16 chappatis, so I’m taking 15 fists full of wheat flour).
- Add a pinch of salt.
- Add water little by little and mix till the flour is wet and is lumpy.
- Keep adding water little by little and knead it into a round soft ball. Don’t add too much water, the dough will become sticky and soggy.
- When fully kneaded into a ball, add a teaspoon of cooking oil on the side and mix it into the dough.
- Now keep kneading the dough. The oil will give it a smooth texture. (Note: the more you knead it, the more smooth and soft it’ll become).
- You know your dough is perfect when you give it a light tap, and the print of your fingers is left on it..
- Store it in an airtight container and stick it into the fridge. It remains fresh for 2 days..
- Before starting to make chappatis, remove it 10 minutes in advance and keep it out of the fridge.
- The more you practice, the more you’ll be better and quicker at kneading the dough..
- Check out my next Recipe for making chappatis/Indian flat bread 😉.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food dough for chappatis/ indian flat bread recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!