PRAWN CURRY with DRUMSTICKS 😊. PRAWN CURRY is very special to me as it's my mom❤ recipe. Hope you all will like it. In this video we are going to make Prawns Drumstick curry which is an amazing combination , in which the drumsticks and prawns are cooked together along.
In a blender, grind the coconut milk, jeera, dhania, chilli powder, half the onion to form a uniform paste. Learn the recipePrawn drumsick curryby vahchef. Add water to it and allow it to cook.
PRAWN CURRY with DRUMSTICKS 😊 is choices healthy is anything we all would like to do, although it is hard. With the intention to consume healthy, you must first make the correct nutrients choices. Dining healthy is all approximately what you eat, which makes the choices very crucial in your results.
Hello everybody, it is me again, Tiauna, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, prawn curry with drumsticks 😊. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
PRAWN CURRY is very special to me as it's my mom❤ recipe. Hope you all will like it. In this video we are going to make Prawns Drumstick curry which is an amazing combination , in which the drumsticks and prawns are cooked together along.
PRAWN CURRY with DRUMSTICKS 😊 is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. PRAWN CURRY with DRUMSTICKS 😊 is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have prawn curry with drumsticks 😊 using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make PRAWN CURRY with DRUMSTICKS 😊:
- Get 1/2 kg of prawns.
- Prepare 3 of DRUMSTICKS,4 to 5 Garcinia Indica(kokam herbal fruit india).
- Prepare of OR u can take 1 small raw mango slices.1 big onion.
- Take 1 of small tomato,7 to 8 green chillies (acc to u)5piece garlic.
- Take 1 of tbsn cumin.(zeera)small bunch of coriander leaves.
- Get 1 of tbsn salt.
- Make ready 1 of tbsn red chilli pwd n 1tsp turmeric.
- Get 1/2 cup of oil,to crackle 1 tbsp zeera n few CURRY leaves.
- Make ready 3 of tbsn coconut pwd dissolve in little water.
Once the oil is hot, temper with curry leaves and mustard seeds. Then add chopped onions. bbq sauce, honey, drumsticks. Chicken Curry with Coconut Milk and CashewsOn dine chez Nanou. Drumstick curry recipe – a flavorful South Indian style curry of drumsticks with coconut milk.
Steps to make PRAWN CURRY with DRUMSTICKS 😊:
- First grind onion,tomato,coriander leaves,chillies,tomato,cumin,chilli pwd,garlic.now clean prawns.salt.now take curry leaves n cumin.
- Heat 1/2 cup oil then add curry leaves n cumin as they crackle add masala then add kokum(or 1 small raw mango for sourness)n turmeric n salt.when oil floats up add prawns n DRUMSTICKS. Keep on low flame.3pic KOKAM.
- Now take coconut pwd add little water n mix n pour over the prawn CURRY n let it simmer few minutes. U can see how delicious it looks n also taste great.serve hot wit hot rice..
This mildly spiced curry is easy to make and tastes delicious. Meanwhile start preparing the curry and once the drumsticks have softened, just add them to the curry and simmer for a few minutes and the. This prawns and drumstick curry is very easy to prepare, and tastes delicious with rice or flatbread. Meanwhile, place prawns, drumsticks, onions, green chillies, ½ tsp ground turmeric, tamarind water (discard the hard bits) and salt in another pan. Drumstick Curry Recipe – This is one of the most simplest and easiest north indian curry made with drumsticks. this onion tomato based drumstick curry This onion tomato based drumstick curry is thin, light and a bit spicy.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food prawn curry with drumsticks 😊 recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!