PRAWN CURRY with DRUMSTICKS 😊. PRAWN CURRY is very special to me as it's my mom❤ recipe. Hope you all will like it. In this video we are going to make Prawns Drumstick curry which is an amazing combination , in which the drumsticks and prawns are cooked together along.
In a blender, grind the coconut milk, jeera, dhania, chilli powder, half the onion to form a uniform paste. Learn the recipePrawn drumsick curryby vahchef. Add water to it and allow it to cook.
PRAWN CURRY with DRUMSTICKS 😊 is eating natural is whatever all of us would like to do, although it’s hard. As a way to devour healthy, you must first make the right meals choices. Eating healthy is all approximately what you eat, which makes the options very crucial to your results.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, prawn curry with drumsticks 😊. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
PRAWN CURRY is very special to me as it's my mom❤ recipe. Hope you all will like it. In this video we are going to make Prawns Drumstick curry which is an amazing combination , in which the drumsticks and prawns are cooked together along.
PRAWN CURRY with DRUMSTICKS 😊 is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. PRAWN CURRY with DRUMSTICKS 😊 is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook prawn curry with drumsticks 😊 using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make PRAWN CURRY with DRUMSTICKS 😊:
- Prepare of prawns.
- Prepare of DRUMSTICKS,4 to 5 Garcinia Indica(kokam herbal fruit india).
- Make ready of OR u can take 1 small raw mango slices.1 big onion.
- Prepare of small tomato,7 to 8 green chillies (acc to u)5piece garlic.
- Take of tbsn cumin.(zeera)small bunch of coriander leaves.
- Take of tbsn salt.
- Prepare of tbsn red chilli pwd n 1tsp turmeric.
- Prepare of oil,to crackle 1 tbsp zeera n few CURRY leaves.
- Prepare of tbsn coconut pwd dissolve in little water.
Once the oil is hot, temper with curry leaves and mustard seeds. Then add chopped onions. bbq sauce, honey, drumsticks. Chicken Curry with Coconut Milk and CashewsOn dine chez Nanou. Drumstick curry recipe – a flavorful South Indian style curry of drumsticks with coconut milk.
Instructions to make PRAWN CURRY with DRUMSTICKS 😊:
- First grind onion,tomato,coriander leaves,chillies,tomato,cumin,chilli pwd,garlic.now clean prawns.salt.now take curry leaves n cumin.
- Heat 1/2 cup oil then add curry leaves n cumin as they crackle add masala then add kokum(or 1 small raw mango for sourness)n turmeric n salt.when oil floats up add prawns n DRUMSTICKS. Keep on low flame.3pic KOKAM.
- Now take coconut pwd add little water n mix n pour over the prawn CURRY n let it simmer few minutes. U can see how delicious it looks n also taste great.serve hot wit hot rice..
This mildly spiced curry is easy to make and tastes delicious. Meanwhile start preparing the curry and once the drumsticks have softened, just add them to the curry and simmer for a few minutes and the. This prawns and drumstick curry is very easy to prepare, and tastes delicious with rice or flatbread. Meanwhile, place prawns, drumsticks, onions, green chillies, ½ tsp ground turmeric, tamarind water (discard the hard bits) and salt in another pan. Drumstick Curry Recipe – This is one of the most simplest and easiest north indian curry made with drumsticks. this onion tomato based drumstick curry This onion tomato based drumstick curry is thin, light and a bit spicy.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food prawn curry with drumsticks 😊 recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!