Indian style – spicy carrot dish. Punjabi fried mix veg sabzi – delicious and tasty North Indian style fried mix veg recipe. Demonstrating how to make Indian style Spicy carrot fry which is a quick and simple Carrot side dish to be enjoyed along with curries or Lentil soup and. This simple stir-fried carrot dish can be eaten warm as a side dish or cool as a salad.
Most of the gajar recipes are simple, healthy and delicious. They go well in a meal. Veg kurma recipe – Learn to make delicious South Indian style mix vegetable kurma that's flavor-packed, amazingly delicious and easy to make.
Indian style – spicy carrot dish is eating natural and organic is something all of us wish to do, although it is hard. As a way to devour healthy, you must first make the correct nutrients choices. Eating healthy is all about what you eat, which makes the choices very crucial on your results.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, indian style – spicy carrot dish. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Punjabi fried mix veg sabzi – delicious and tasty North Indian style fried mix veg recipe. Demonstrating how to make Indian style Spicy carrot fry which is a quick and simple Carrot side dish to be enjoyed along with curries or Lentil soup and. This simple stir-fried carrot dish can be eaten warm as a side dish or cool as a salad.
Indian style – spicy carrot dish is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Indian style – spicy carrot dish is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook indian style – spicy carrot dish using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Indian style – spicy carrot dish:
- Get 2 of big carrot- cut to strings with a peeler or with spiralizer.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil/coconut oil.
- Get 1 of yellow Onion cut into cubes.
- Take of Ginger- a small slice chopped.
- Make ready 3-5 of garlic cloves – chopped.
- Prepare 1 of big tomato cut Into cubes.
- Prepare 1/2-1 tsp of Chicken masala spice (or more -to your liking).
- Prepare of Salt.
- Make ready 1 tablespoons of or more Coconut flakes.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Milk.
- Prepare of Sour cream (optional).
Bhindi Masala Recipe – Easy North Indian Vegetable Side Dish Swasthi's Recipes. Healthy Thanksgiving Side Dish – Carrot and Cauliflower Herb Mash Moscato Mom. These colorful carrot sides cover glazed and roasted carrots, candied and mashed carrots, carrots sautéed in butter, more carrots than you can shake a stick at. This is a slightly spicy Indian side dish my family loves.
Steps to make Indian style – spicy carrot dish:
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the Onion and cook it until golden brown, add the garlic and ginger and continue cooking..
- Add the tomato, 1 cup of water and spices..
- Cook until the tomatoes are soft and start to dissolve and the dish become thick. (about 10-15 min)..
- Add the carrots and cook until soft, add the milk and coconut flakes, cook until there is a little liquid left..
- Fix spices as needed..
- Enjoy with some yummy sour cream on the side for a subtle taste and for some delicious creaminess..
The flavors go very well together. Demonstrating how to make Indian style Spicy carrot fry which is a quick and simple Carrot side dish to be enjoyed along with. This delicious spiced carrot blender soup is great if you want something quick and easy but also hearty and healthy! From chicken tikka masala to naan, you can learn how to cook your favorite Indian restaurant dishes at home. It may seem daunting to cook your favorite Indian dishes at home, with the cuisine's unusual and complex spices.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food indian style – spicy carrot dish recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!