Indian Mattar Paneer – Green Peas & Cottage Cheese Curry. Mattar (peas) Paneer (cheese) is a popular main course Indian dish, made with green peas, paneer, and a creamy blend of spices. Cook until the mixture reduces to half. When the peas are tender, add the salt.
Foodworks,Matar Paneer is one of the most popular green peas paneer recipes among Indian recipes across the Indian restaurants (cottage cheese and peas. Muttar Paneer – easily one of the most loved Indian vegetarian curries! Add the paneer, water, and peas and bring to a boil.
Indian Mattar Paneer – Green Peas & Cottage Cheese Curry is choices natural is something we all wish to do, although it is hard. With the intention to consume healthy, you must first make the correct nutrition choices. Eating healthy is all about what you eat, which makes the choices very crucial to your results.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, indian mattar paneer – green peas & cottage cheese curry. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Mattar (peas) Paneer (cheese) is a popular main course Indian dish, made with green peas, paneer, and a creamy blend of spices. Cook until the mixture reduces to half. When the peas are tender, add the salt.
Indian Mattar Paneer – Green Peas & Cottage Cheese Curry is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Indian Mattar Paneer – Green Peas & Cottage Cheese Curry is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook indian mattar paneer – green peas & cottage cheese curry using 28 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Indian Mattar Paneer – Green Peas & Cottage Cheese Curry:
- Take 200 g of Paneer.
- Make ready 1 cup of Green Peas (Frozen Mix Veggies is also okay).
- Prepare 150 g of Tomatoes (diced or crushed).
- Get 1/2 cup of Water.
- Make ready of [Curry Paste] – processed in a blender.
- Prepare 20-40 g of Red or Green Chillies.
- Make ready 20 g of Ginger.
- Take 20 g of Garlic.
- Take 20 g of Turmeric Root.
- Get 50 g of Red or Yellow Onions.
- Take of [Mixed Spices] – mix well.
- Get 1 tsp of Garam Masala.
- Take 1 tsp of Coriander Powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Cumin Powder.
- Make ready 1/2 of Black Pepper Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 of White Pepper Powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Salt.
- Take of [Aromatics].
- Make ready 4 pc of Cardamom Pods.
- Make ready 2 pc of Star Anise.
- Take 1 tsp of Caraway Seeds.
- Make ready of [Sauce].
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Cooking Oil.
- Take 30 g of Butter or Ghee.
- Get 2-4 Tbsp of Yogurt.
- Take 2 Tbsp of Honey.
- Make ready 2-4 Tbsp of Cream.
- Get as needed of Salt.
Matar Paneer is a popular Indian curry dish made with green peas and cottage cheese from the North Indian cuisine. Matar Paneer – Easy home style recipe. Matar paneer made in restaurant style. This mutter paneer is so good, delicious, creamy & flavor packed!!!
Steps to make Indian Mattar Paneer – Green Peas & Cottage Cheese Curry:
- ONIONS: heat Cooking Oil and Butter in a pot or wok. Stir fry the Aromatics for 1 minute, and then add the Onions and fry until fragrant, soft and translucent. Then add the Mixed Spices and stir fry for 1 minute..
- CURRY PASTE: next, add the Curry Paste and cook until the the oil separates. Then add the Tomatoes and Water. Mix well and cook until the Tomatoes have soften and disintegrated..
- FINISHING: Next add the Paneer, Peas, Yogurt, Honey and Cream. Season with Salt and mix well. Continue to cook until the Sauce thickens. Serve with rice or Indian flat bread..
In most Indian homes, it is made during winters when fresh peas are in season. However it can also be made with frozen peas anytime around the year. Mattar paneer (Hindi: मटर पनीर), also known as matar paneer, muttar paneer, and mutter paneer is a vegetarian North Indian dish and Punjabi dish consisting of peas and paneer in a tomato based. Matar Paneer is one of the most popular paneer recipes where paneer (Indian cottage cheese) and matar (green peas) are simmered together in a luscious gravy made with tomatoes, onions and spices. I don't know what took me so long to share this recipe!
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food indian mattar paneer – green peas & cottage cheese curry recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!