Preserved Mushroom is food natural and organic is anything we all would like to do, although it is hard. So as to consume healthy, you must first make the right meals choices. Eating healthy is all about what you eat, which makes the options very crucial on your results.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, preserved mushroom. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Preserved Mushroom is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Preserved Mushroom is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook preserved mushroom using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Preserved Mushroom:
- Take 1 kg of Phoenix Mushroom/Indian Oyster/ Oyster Mushroom.
- Take 50 g of Steamed Sticky Rice (rinse).
- Take 50 g of Chopped Garlic.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Palm Sugar.
- Take 1 tbsp of Salt.
- Prepare of Packaging : plastic bag and rubber band.
Steps to make Preserved Mushroom:
- Wash mushroom and slice..
- Steam about 15-20 minutes. Let it cool. Squeeze until mushroom is dry..
- Put mushroom in bowl, add garlic, sticky rice, palm sugar, and salt. Combine well by hand..
- Cut plastic bag corner in triangle about 3 inches. Put mixture 1 tbsp in it and tie with rubber band (as picture)..
- Keep in room temperature about 2-3 days. After that keep in fridge. Taste is sour and little salty, flavor of garlic. Be snack individually or match for cool drink or fried rice with it or Omelet with it..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food preserved mushroom recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!