Preserved Mushroom is food natural is anything all of us would like to do, although it is hard. With the intention to devour healthy, you must first make the right nutrition choices. Dining healthy is all approximately what you eat, which makes the options very crucial to your results.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, preserved mushroom. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Preserved Mushroom is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Preserved Mushroom is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have preserved mushroom using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Preserved Mushroom:
- Get of Phoenix Mushroom/Indian Oyster/ Oyster Mushroom.
- Prepare of Steamed Sticky Rice (rinse).
- Prepare of Chopped Garlic.
- Prepare of Palm Sugar.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Take of Packaging : plastic bag and rubber band.
Instructions to make Preserved Mushroom:
- Wash mushroom and slice..
- Steam about 15-20 minutes. Let it cool. Squeeze until mushroom is dry..
- Put mushroom in bowl, add garlic, sticky rice, palm sugar, and salt. Combine well by hand..
- Cut plastic bag corner in triangle about 3 inches. Put mixture 1 tbsp in it and tie with rubber band (as picture)..
- Keep in room temperature about 2-3 days. After that keep in fridge. Taste is sour and little salty, flavor of garlic. Be snack individually or match for cool drink or fried rice with it or Omelet with it..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food preserved mushroom recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!