Indian Buttered Chicken Curry.
Indian Buttered Chicken Curry is food natural is something all of us wish to do, although it is hard. With the intention to consume healthy, you must first make the correct meals choices. Eating healthy is all approximately what you eat, which makes the choices very crucial to your results.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, indian buttered chicken curry. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Indian Buttered Chicken Curry is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Indian Buttered Chicken Curry is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have indian buttered chicken curry using 19 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Indian Buttered Chicken Curry:
- Prepare 1 kg of chicken breast fillet (cut into cube).
- Take 12 of medium-small tomatoes (chopped roughly).
- Take 2 of large onion (6 small onions) (cut into big chunks).
- Make ready 1 of lemon juice (use as needed).
- Prepare 1 tbs of turmeric powder.
- Take 2 of cinnamon stick.
- Make ready 1 tsp of curry powder.
- Take 1 tbs of black cummin.
- Get 1/2 tbs of cummin.
- Prepare 1/2-1 tbs of dried chilli flakes.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of nutmeg powder.
- Make ready 6 pods of cardamom (1/2 tsp for using the powder).
- Get 1 tbs of chopped garlic.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of salt (you can use masala salt).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chicken stock powder.
- Take 1-2 tbs of sugar (fix the taste later).
- Take 600 ml of heavy cream (use as needed, could be less or more).
- Prepare 125 of gr/ 1/2 cup / 1 stick of butter.
- Take of some olive oil for stir fry.
Steps to make Indian Buttered Chicken Curry:
- Prepare your ingredients by cutting your chicken into cube, dice your tomatoes (small cutting), and cut your onions into big chunks..
- Marinate your chicken with a pinch of salt and pepper, and add the curry powder. Let it sit at least 15 minutes..
- Stir fry your onions until soften a bit, then set aside..
- Stir fry your chicken cubes and continue until the chicken turn into golden brown or until all the liquid has been absorb. Set aside..
- Stir fry your chopped garlic and cinnamon stick, add turmeric powder, chilli flakes, cummins, black cummins, nutmeg powder, and cardamom..
- Stir for a bit, and add chopped tomatoes. Stir them until the tomatoes a bit soften..
- Add your stir fried chicken and onions, stir for a bit, and continue to add heavy cream..
- Season with salt, chicken stock powder and sugar. Add lemon juice (try to add little by little until you get the balance taste). Fix the taste..
- And last, add butter..
- Simmer your curry with low heat, until the color turn into a bit darker..
- Serve with paratha would be perfect..
- Note: the success key of this dish is depends on the quality of heavy cream that you use. And also, if your curry taste a bit too sour, it wipes off the herbs flavour, so be careful when adding your lemon..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food indian buttered chicken curry recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!