Indian Buttered Chicken Curry.
Indian Buttered Chicken Curry is food healthy is anything all of us wish to do, although it is hard. With the intention to consume healthy, you must first make the correct meals choices. Eating healthy is all approximately what you eat, which makes the choices very crucial on your results.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, indian buttered chicken curry. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Indian Buttered Chicken Curry is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Indian Buttered Chicken Curry is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have indian buttered chicken curry using 19 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Indian Buttered Chicken Curry:
- Make ready of chicken breast fillet (cut into cube).
- Take of medium-small tomatoes (chopped roughly).
- Make ready of large onion (6 small onions) (cut into big chunks).
- Take of lemon juice (use as needed).
- Prepare of turmeric powder.
- Take of cinnamon stick.
- Take of curry powder.
- Make ready of black cummin.
- Prepare of cummin.
- Make ready of dried chilli flakes.
- Take of nutmeg powder.
- Take of cardamom (1/2 tsp for using the powder).
- Prepare of chopped garlic.
- Prepare of salt (you can use masala salt).
- Prepare of chicken stock powder.
- Make ready of sugar (fix the taste later).
- Prepare of heavy cream (use as needed, could be less or more).
- Make ready of gr/ 1/2 cup / 1 stick of butter.
- Make ready of some olive oil for stir fry.
Steps to make Indian Buttered Chicken Curry:
- Prepare your ingredients by cutting your chicken into cube, dice your tomatoes (small cutting), and cut your onions into big chunks..
- Marinate your chicken with a pinch of salt and pepper, and add the curry powder. Let it sit at least 15 minutes..
- Stir fry your onions until soften a bit, then set aside..
- Stir fry your chicken cubes and continue until the chicken turn into golden brown or until all the liquid has been absorb. Set aside..
- Stir fry your chopped garlic and cinnamon stick, add turmeric powder, chilli flakes, cummins, black cummins, nutmeg powder, and cardamom..
- Stir for a bit, and add chopped tomatoes. Stir them until the tomatoes a bit soften..
- Add your stir fried chicken and onions, stir for a bit, and continue to add heavy cream..
- Season with salt, chicken stock powder and sugar. Add lemon juice (try to add little by little until you get the balance taste). Fix the taste..
- And last, add butter..
- Simmer your curry with low heat, until the color turn into a bit darker..
- Serve with paratha would be perfect..
- Note: the success key of this dish is depends on the quality of heavy cream that you use. And also, if your curry taste a bit too sour, it wipes off the herbs flavour, so be careful when adding your lemon..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food indian buttered chicken curry recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!