Roti (Indian Bread).
Roti (Indian Bread) is food healthy is anything we all would like to do, although it can be hard. With the intention to eat healthy, you must first make the correct nutrition choices. Dining healthy is all approximately what you eat, which makes the options very crucial in your results.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, roti (indian bread). One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Roti (Indian Bread) is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Roti (Indian Bread) is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook roti (indian bread) using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Roti (Indian Bread):
- Prepare 3 cups of Wheat Flour.
- Get Half of a cup of water (add more if req).
- Take 2 tbsp of salt.
Steps to make Roti (Indian Bread):
- Put the 3 cups of wheat flour, half tbsp of salt into a bowl, then gradually add the water (15 ml at the start) and mix well. When it has formed a dough, use your hands to knead it for a few minutes until it forms a soft, smooth bowl. Wrap in plastic wrap and leave to rest for at least 30 mins..
- After the resting time, remove the dough from the plastic wrap, and make it into a golf ball-sized ball. Flatten with your hand, then with a floured rolling pin, roll out to form a disc about 20 cm in diameter and 2 mm thick..
- Heat a frying pan/tawa until very hot. Cook the chapatis one at a time for approx. 1-2 mins one side, until the dough bubbles and these bubbles turns brown. Then topple it to cook the other side. One side should be cooked 50% lesser than the other..
- Remove from the heat and brush it with melted ghee or butter. Serve hot. (Pic: it was served with masala egg poach (Egg burji))..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food roti (indian bread) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!