Roti (Indian Bread).
Roti (Indian Bread) is food natural and organic is whatever we all would like to do, although it’s hard. So as to devour healthy, you must first make the correct nutrients choices. Eating healthy is all about what you eat, which makes the choices very crucial on your results.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, roti (indian bread). One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Roti (Indian Bread) is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Roti (Indian Bread) is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have roti (indian bread) using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Roti (Indian Bread):
- Prepare of Wheat Flour.
- Get of a cup of water (add more if req).
- Take of salt.
Steps to make Roti (Indian Bread):
- Put the 3 cups of wheat flour, half tbsp of salt into a bowl, then gradually add the water (15 ml at the start) and mix well. When it has formed a dough, use your hands to knead it for a few minutes until it forms a soft, smooth bowl. Wrap in plastic wrap and leave to rest for at least 30 mins..
- After the resting time, remove the dough from the plastic wrap, and make it into a golf ball-sized ball. Flatten with your hand, then with a floured rolling pin, roll out to form a disc about 20 cm in diameter and 2 mm thick..
- Heat a frying pan/tawa until very hot. Cook the chapatis one at a time for approx. 1-2 mins one side, until the dough bubbles and these bubbles turns brown. Then topple it to cook the other side. One side should be cooked 50% lesser than the other..
- Remove from the heat and brush it with melted ghee or butter. Serve hot. (Pic: it was served with masala egg poach (Egg burji))..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food roti (indian bread) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!