Indian Red lentil soup with Garam Masala.
Indian Red lentil soup with Garam Masala is food healthy is whatever we all would like to do, although it is hard. So as to eat healthy, you must first make the right nutrients choices. Dining healthy is all approximately what you eat, which makes the options very crucial in your results.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, indian red lentil soup with garam masala. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Indian Red lentil soup with Garam Masala is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Indian Red lentil soup with Garam Masala is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have indian red lentil soup with garam masala using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Indian Red lentil soup with Garam Masala:
- Prepare 150 grams of dried red lentils (cooking time about 20min).
- Prepare 750 ml of chicken stock.
- Take 1 teaspoon of cumin.
- Make ready 1 of onion.
- Take 2 cloves of garlic.
- Get 400 grams of ripe tomatoes (can).
- Get 1/4 bunch of or fresh parsley.
- Prepare 1-2 centimeter of fresh ginger root.
- Make ready 100-150 milliliter of coconut milk.
- Take 1 teaspoon of garam masala indian spicemix (see also my recipe).
- Take of some fresh ground pepper and sea salt.
- Take of optional:.
- Make ready 1 of small red chili pepper if you like it more hot.
Steps to make Indian Red lentil soup with Garam Masala:
- Wash the red lentils and put aside.
- Peel the onion and garlic, chop fine and put aside.
- If you want to use the chili pepper wash it then cut it open and remove the seeds and cut fine and put aside.
- Peel the skin from the ginger root, grate it and put aside.
- Cut the peeled tomatoes into cubes and put aside with juice.
- Put a 2 liter soup pan on medium heat with some olive oil, add the onion, garlic and optional the red chili pepper and fry slowly untill the onion is soft and looks glassy.
- Now add the grated ginger root, the garam masala and cumin and slowly fry for another minute or to release all the flavours.
- Add the tomatoes, chicken stock and red lentils and bring to boil.
- Let boil for about 20 min then blend smooth with an electrical hand blender, add the coconut milk and boil another minute.
- Add pepper and salt to taste and garnish with some parsley.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food indian red lentil soup with garam masala recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!