Indian Red lentil soup with Garam Masala.
Indian Red lentil soup with Garam Masala is eating healthy is anything we all wish to do, although it’s hard. As a way to consume healthy, you must first make the right nutrition choices. Dining healthy is all about what you eat, which makes the options very crucial in your results.
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Billiejean, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, indian red lentil soup with garam masala. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Indian Red lentil soup with Garam Masala is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Indian Red lentil soup with Garam Masala is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook indian red lentil soup with garam masala using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Indian Red lentil soup with Garam Masala:
- Prepare of dried red lentils (cooking time about 20min).
- Prepare of chicken stock.
- Get of cumin.
- Make ready of onion.
- Get of garlic.
- Take of ripe tomatoes (can).
- Make ready of or fresh parsley.
- Prepare of fresh ginger root.
- Take of coconut milk.
- Prepare of garam masala indian spicemix (see also my recipe).
- Take of some fresh ground pepper and sea salt.
- Make ready of optional:.
- Get of small red chili pepper if you like it more hot.
Steps to make Indian Red lentil soup with Garam Masala:
- Wash the red lentils and put aside.
- Peel the onion and garlic, chop fine and put aside.
- If you want to use the chili pepper wash it then cut it open and remove the seeds and cut fine and put aside.
- Peel the skin from the ginger root, grate it and put aside.
- Cut the peeled tomatoes into cubes and put aside with juice.
- Put a 2 liter soup pan on medium heat with some olive oil, add the onion, garlic and optional the red chili pepper and fry slowly untill the onion is soft and looks glassy.
- Now add the grated ginger root, the garam masala and cumin and slowly fry for another minute or to release all the flavours.
- Add the tomatoes, chicken stock and red lentils and bring to boil.
- Let boil for about 20 min then blend smooth with an electrical hand blender, add the coconut milk and boil another minute.
- Add pepper and salt to taste and garnish with some parsley.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food indian red lentil soup with garam masala recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!