Indian potato greenpeas mushroom gravy. This matar mushroom recipe is a Punjabi style dish that has a little thick gravy. It is a healthy low fat dish that has all the goodness of peas and mushrooms & spices with very little oil being used in its preparation. Do try it and let us know how you like it and your experience with preparing it.
Leafy green like palak or spinach can also be used. Subscribe to "Veggie Recipe House" for more interesting Recipes. Potatoes and peas with spicy gravy makes a great main dish.
Indian potato greenpeas mushroom gravy is choices healthy is whatever all of us would like to do, although it’s hard. With the intention to devour healthy, you must first make the right nutrition choices. Dining healthy is all approximately what you eat, which makes the choices very crucial on your results.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, indian potato greenpeas mushroom gravy. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Indian potato greenpeas mushroom gravy is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Indian potato greenpeas mushroom gravy is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
This matar mushroom recipe is a Punjabi style dish that has a little thick gravy. It is a healthy low fat dish that has all the goodness of peas and mushrooms & spices with very little oil being used in its preparation. Do try it and let us know how you like it and your experience with preparing it.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook indian potato greenpeas mushroom gravy using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Indian potato greenpeas mushroom gravy:
- Take 2 of large potatoes.
- Prepare 1 cup of frozen green peas, defrosted.
- Prepare 1 cup of button mushrooms, sliced.
- Take 6 of tomatoes, chopped into small pieces.
- Make ready 1-2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Make ready 1-2 tsp of red chilli powder, add according to ur spice tolerance.
- Get 1/4 tsp of tumeric powder.
- Make ready 1 of onion, chopped finely.
- Make ready of salt.
- Make ready 2-3 of green chillies, slit into two.
- Prepare 2 cups of water.
- Get of oil.
Add potatoes and salt mix it well, while mixing mash few pieces of potatoes that will give thickness to gravy. Here the potato peas korma is all ready to be served. It's a rich and delicious gravy curry with a sauce made creamy through the addition of milk or cream and butter. This Curried Green Lentil Dal With Sweet Potatoes and Mushrooms from Logan Dunn is super inexpensive and takes little to no prep to create.
Instructions to make Indian potato greenpeas mushroom gravy:
- In a heavy bottom pan, add oil, fry the onions till translucent.
- Add the potators and fry for 4-5mins, add green chillies, mushrooms and fry for another 5 mins.
- Add the green peas and mix well.
- Add the tumeric powder, red chilli powder, garam masala powder abd salt. Mix well and cook for 5 to 10 mins.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and cook on medium high flame.
- Once the tomatoes cooks well and becomes juicy, add the water and cook on medium flame for 15 -20 mins till the potatoes are cooked..
- Serve with plain rice or pulao or even chapathi.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food indian potato greenpeas mushroom gravy recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!