Indian potato greenpeas mushroom gravy. This matar mushroom recipe is a Punjabi style dish that has a little thick gravy. It is a healthy low fat dish that has all the goodness of peas and mushrooms & spices with very little oil being used in its preparation. Do try it and let us know how you like it and your experience with preparing it.
Leafy green like palak or spinach can also be used. Subscribe to "Veggie Recipe House" for more interesting Recipes. Potatoes and peas with spicy gravy makes a great main dish.
Indian potato greenpeas mushroom gravy is choices natural is something all of us want to do, although it can be hard. With the intention to eat healthy, you must first make the correct nutrients choices. Eating healthy is all approximately what you eat, which makes the choices very crucial on your results.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, indian potato greenpeas mushroom gravy. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
This matar mushroom recipe is a Punjabi style dish that has a little thick gravy. It is a healthy low fat dish that has all the goodness of peas and mushrooms & spices with very little oil being used in its preparation. Do try it and let us know how you like it and your experience with preparing it.
Indian potato greenpeas mushroom gravy is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Indian potato greenpeas mushroom gravy is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook indian potato greenpeas mushroom gravy using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Indian potato greenpeas mushroom gravy:
- Make ready of large potatoes.
- Take of frozen green peas, defrosted.
- Take of button mushrooms, sliced.
- Get of tomatoes, chopped into small pieces.
- Prepare of garam masala powder.
- Make ready of red chilli powder, add according to ur spice tolerance.
- Make ready of tumeric powder.
- Make ready of onion, chopped finely.
- Take of salt.
- Take of green chillies, slit into two.
- Get of water.
- Take of oil.
Add potatoes and salt mix it well, while mixing mash few pieces of potatoes that will give thickness to gravy. Here the potato peas korma is all ready to be served. It's a rich and delicious gravy curry with a sauce made creamy through the addition of milk or cream and butter. This Curried Green Lentil Dal With Sweet Potatoes and Mushrooms from Logan Dunn is super inexpensive and takes little to no prep to create.
Steps to make Indian potato greenpeas mushroom gravy:
- In a heavy bottom pan, add oil, fry the onions till translucent.
- Add the potators and fry for 4-5mins, add green chillies, mushrooms and fry for another 5 mins.
- Add the green peas and mix well.
- Add the tumeric powder, red chilli powder, garam masala powder abd salt. Mix well and cook for 5 to 10 mins.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and cook on medium high flame.
- Once the tomatoes cooks well and becomes juicy, add the water and cook on medium flame for 15 -20 mins till the potatoes are cooked..
- Serve with plain rice or pulao or even chapathi.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food indian potato greenpeas mushroom gravy recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!