South Indian Spicy Mutton Fry. Spicy Mutton Fry – South Indian Style – Indian Kitchen Foods. This pan-roasted mutton fry is made by cooking tender goat meat in caramelized onions, ginger, garlic and other spices. Mom prepares it in several different ways, sometimes a traditional South Indian coconut gravy, spicy red curry, Indian pot roast, mutton biryani (find recipe here) to our all-time.
Don't forgot to share your voice with your friends! They may have also like or have thought on this south-indian-recipes and that will help us to. Mutton Boti Fry is Famous In all over TamilNadu.
South Indian Spicy Mutton Fry is eating healthy is something we all would like to do, although it can be hard. As a way to devour healthy, you must first make the correct nutrition choices. Eating healthy is all about what you eat, which makes the options very crucial to your results.
Hey everyone, it is me again, Phat, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, south indian spicy mutton fry. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Spicy Mutton Fry – South Indian Style – Indian Kitchen Foods. This pan-roasted mutton fry is made by cooking tender goat meat in caramelized onions, ginger, garlic and other spices. Mom prepares it in several different ways, sometimes a traditional South Indian coconut gravy, spicy red curry, Indian pot roast, mutton biryani (find recipe here) to our all-time.
South Indian Spicy Mutton Fry is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. South Indian Spicy Mutton Fry is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have south indian spicy mutton fry using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make South Indian Spicy Mutton Fry:
- Take 1 kg of mutton, chopped in pieces.
- Take 3 of onions, sliced finely.
- Get 2 of tomatoes, finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of garam masala powder.
- Make ready 3-4 of green chillies.
- Take of salt.
- Make ready 1/4 tbsp of tumeric powder.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Take 1 of spring of curry leaves or coriander leaves.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic and 2 tbsp pepper corns, crushed together.
Mutton Boti is Good side dish for Briyani. Mutton Boti fry is delicious and who love boti will love have this Boti fry. Mutton boti is a the healthy and tasty part of mutton with an easy and simple steps to get it spicy and delicious. Recipes >> Mutton Recipes > South Indian Mutton Fry Masala.
Steps to make South Indian Spicy Mutton Fry:
- Cook the mutton with some salt and tumeric powder in a pressure cooker for 3-4 whistles.
- If you dont have a pressure cooker, you can slow cook it on d stove too with lid closed and on a low flame.
- In a heavy bottom pan, add oil, fry the onions and greenchilles and curry leaves. I dint use any curry leaves..
- Add ginger garlic paste to it and mix well and fry until the raw smell disappears.
- Add the crushed garlic and peppercorns and fry for 3 mins.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and cook well till the oil separates on the sides.
- Now the cooked mutton pieces to the pan, garam masala and cook till the oil seperates on the sides..
- This may take a while. At first it may look like gravy, but keep mixing for sometime till it look likes nice brown color of the onion and mutton.
- Turn off the stove and add some coriander leaves and mix once..
- Serve with hot rice and enjoy!!.
First powder all the spices together very finely and sieve so that stalks, etc, are separated from the powder. Then cut the mutton into medium sized cubes. Most Favorited and popular recipes of Spicy Treats' are Non-Vegetarian recipes and also I get more request for Chicken or Non-Vegetarian recipes. So mainly to share here, I cook Non-Veg recipes once or twice in a month. South Indian states include the states of Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, and Telangana as well as the union territories of Pondicherry Chettinad Dry Pepper Chicken, Chettinad Kozhi Kuzhambu, Spicy Chettinad Fish Fry Recipe, Chettinad Mutton Chops Kuzhambu Recipe.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food south indian spicy mutton fry recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!