Indian Style Tea. India is the second largest producer of tea in the world after China, including the famous Assam tea and Darjeeling tea. Tea is the 'State Drink' of Assam. India is known for producing some of the best teas in the world.
More than being a mere beverage, tea is a comfort drink to India's favourite drink though is the comforting chaai , made with milk. Make Ginger Tea (Indian Style Chai). Why not pure Indian tea that shall have a different taste!" I explored and lastly found this article and became interested.
Indian Style Tea is eating natural and organic is whatever we all want to do, although it can be hard. With the intention to consume healthy, you must first make the correct nutrients choices. Dining healthy is all approximately what you eat, which makes the options very crucial in your results.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, indian style tea. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
India is the second largest producer of tea in the world after China, including the famous Assam tea and Darjeeling tea. Tea is the 'State Drink' of Assam. India is known for producing some of the best teas in the world.
Indian Style Tea is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Indian Style Tea is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook indian style tea using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Indian Style Tea:
- Get 1 cup of water.
- Take 3/4 cup of milk (preferably full cream).
- Take 2 tsp of good quality black loose tea leaves (I use Wagh Bakri).
- Take 2 of green cardamom pods.
- Take 4 of cloves.
- Make ready 3 of black pepper corns.
- Make ready 1/2 of of one star of anise.
- Prepare of Fresh or dry ginger (preferably fresh, a few small pieces or about 1/4 tsp to 1/2 tsp of dry ginger).
- Get 1/3 (1 stick) of cinnamon.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of fennel seeds.
- Prepare 1-2 tsp of sugar (optional).
Instructions to make Indian Style Tea:
- Lightly crush your spices and add tea and water to a saucepan and bring to the boil. Be sure not to boil water to long or u will over boil the water and spoil the taste..
- Once the water has boiled add your milk and again bring to the boil. Turn the heat down and bring to the boil again. Doing this process multiple times will create a creamy and more richer flavoured tea..
- As soon as the milk is boiling add your sugar this can be done afterwards but I like to infuse my sugar with my tea in the boiling process. Once it has boiled strain into cup/cups using a small strainer and enjoy..
- This Recipe can be changed and altered to your liking. As you make it more and more u will discover what spices etc. you may like more or less of. Sugar is definitely optional but in my opinion you can't drink Indian tea without sugar. Also you can adapt the recipe to make more or less tea..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food indian style tea recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!