Indian Style Tea. India is the second largest producer of tea in the world after China, including the famous Assam tea and Darjeeling tea. Tea is the 'State Drink' of Assam. India is known for producing some of the best teas in the world.
More than being a mere beverage, tea is a comfort drink to India's favourite drink though is the comforting chaai , made with milk. Make Ginger Tea (Indian Style Chai). Why not pure Indian tea that shall have a different taste!" I explored and lastly found this article and became interested.
Indian Style Tea is food healthy is something we all want to do, although it is hard. With the intention to consume healthy, you must first make the right nutrients choices. Dining healthy is all approximately what you eat, which makes the choices very crucial to your results.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, indian style tea. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
India is the second largest producer of tea in the world after China, including the famous Assam tea and Darjeeling tea. Tea is the 'State Drink' of Assam. India is known for producing some of the best teas in the world.
Indian Style Tea is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Indian Style Tea is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have indian style tea using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Indian Style Tea:
- Prepare of water.
- Get of milk (preferably full cream).
- Take of good quality black loose tea leaves (I use Wagh Bakri).
- Get of green cardamom pods.
- Prepare of cloves.
- Make ready of black pepper corns.
- Prepare of of one star of anise.
- Take of Fresh or dry ginger (preferably fresh, a few small pieces or about 1/4 tsp to 1/2 tsp of dry ginger).
- Prepare of cinnamon.
- Take of fennel seeds.
- Make ready of sugar (optional).
Instructions to make Indian Style Tea:
- Lightly crush your spices and add tea and water to a saucepan and bring to the boil. Be sure not to boil water to long or u will over boil the water and spoil the taste..
- Once the water has boiled add your milk and again bring to the boil. Turn the heat down and bring to the boil again. Doing this process multiple times will create a creamy and more richer flavoured tea..
- As soon as the milk is boiling add your sugar this can be done afterwards but I like to infuse my sugar with my tea in the boiling process. Once it has boiled strain into cup/cups using a small strainer and enjoy..
- This Recipe can be changed and altered to your liking. As you make it more and more u will discover what spices etc. you may like more or less of. Sugar is definitely optional but in my opinion you can't drink Indian tea without sugar. Also you can adapt the recipe to make more or less tea..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food indian style tea recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!