Baked Eggplant Kabab. For all the Turkish food lovers! Watch our video and learn how to make kebab with eggplant! Or eggplant kebab with it's common name.
Cooking Suggestion of Baked Eggplant Kebab Recipe. If you are good with bitter flavors, you can choose your peppers as bitter, and you can use your chili peppers as chili peppers. This Eggplant Kofta Kebab takes the regular meatballs to the next level.
Baked Eggplant Kabab is food natural is anything all of us want to do, although it is hard. With the intention to consume healthy, you must first make the correct meals choices. Eating healthy is all about what you eat, which makes the choices very crucial in your results.
Hello everybody, it is me again, Bobbyjo, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, baked eggplant kabab. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Baked Eggplant Kabab is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Baked Eggplant Kabab is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
For all the Turkish food lovers! Watch our video and learn how to make kebab with eggplant! Or eggplant kebab with it's common name.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have baked eggplant kabab using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Eggplant Kabab:
- Take 6 of long eggplants ( so , Holland ones are expensive, Indian eggplants are too little I ended up with Chinese ones!).
- Make ready 2 of tomatoes.
- Take 1 of onion.
- Take 2 of carrots, 2 Italian pepper.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- Take 1/4 of or more olive oil.
- Take of For meatballs :.
- Take 1 of lbs or more ground beef.
- Take 1 of onion/ chopped finely.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic/ minced.
- Make ready 1 tbs of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin.
- Take of Salt and pepper.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Take of For sauce:.
- Make ready 1 tbs of tomato paste.
- Make ready 3 of table spoon olive oil.
- Get 1 cup of hot water.
You'll be amazed when you see that it's possible to make it at home. Learn how to make kebab with eggplant! Eggplant kebab is one the famous Turkish dishes along with popular other kinds of kebabs. It is mostly grilled in Turkish restaurants.
Steps to make Baked Eggplant Kabab:
- Cut and Soak eggplants in salty water an 1/2 hour to get rid of bitterness . Put something heavy over them, so they don't get float ..
- Prepare meatballs: mix all the ingredients for meatballs:.
- Set the oven for 400F/ 200 C for Europe In a round pan, arrange the beef and eggplants by alternating with one piece of eggplant and one piece of meat starting from the edge of the pan until all the meat and eggplants are used up. Fill middle of the pan,placing the tomato slices, pepper, carrots and onions. Until they are all secure.
- Prepare sauce, mix oil, paste and water pour over eggplants, if you need add more water..
- Cover with aluminum folio cook 90 minutes and take off the folio, turn on broiler and cook in middle of rack about 15 minutes, do not leave unattended, every oven have different power, you don't want them get burn. ! That's all ! enjoy your eggplant kabab!.
Or eggplant kebab with it's common name. Perfect on its own, it's also great for recipes like eggplant Parmesan. Baked eggplant is a great way to cook the large fruit. This Baked Eggplant Parmesan recipe is lightened up a bit with baked (instead of fried) panko-crusted roasted eggplant, and layered up with a zesty combination of marinara, cheeses and fresh herbs. Or eggplant kebab with it's common name.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food baked eggplant kabab recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!