Easy Indian Style mild curry.
Easy Indian Style mild curry is food natural is something all of us want to do, although it is hard. So as to eat healthy, you must first make the correct meals choices. Dining healthy is all approximately what you eat, which makes the choices very crucial to your results.
Hey everyone, it is me again, Starlynn, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, easy indian style mild curry. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy Indian Style mild curry is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Easy Indian Style mild curry is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have easy indian style mild curry using 16 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Indian Style mild curry:
- Get 1 lb of Ground Meat.
- Prepare of veggie flavor.
- Prepare 1 of each onion, chopped.
- Make ready 4 clove of garlic, fine chop.
- Get 1 of each 2 inch piece fresh ginger.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of crushed red pepper.
- Make ready of Spice mix.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of cider vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Get 1/2 tsp of kosher salt.
- Make ready 1 tsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ground turmeric.
- Take 2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Get 1 tbsp of Ground coriander.
- Prepare 1 can of coconut milk.
Steps to make Easy Indian Style mild curry:
- Add a tablespoon or two of oil to a pan large enough for everything. I used a 11 inch stir-fry pan in the pictures. Heat on medium high..
- Add ground meat to the oil. chop it up while cooking.
- Chop your garlic, ginger and onion.
- Once the meat is about half cooked, add the onion, garlic, crushed red pepper and ginger.
- Stir this all together, stir at least once a minute..
- When the onion becomes translucent, add the vinegar, stir for about a minute.
- Add the tomato paste, give it a quick stir.
- Add the rest of the dry spices, give it decent stir.
- Stir for another minute, until the spices are fragrant, you'll smell them. Then add the coconut milk, don't forget to shake the coconut milk well first. If you don't want to use coconut milk, 1 2/3 cups of stock can be used instead..
- Stir until it is mixed well, and starts to bubble..
- Turn the heat down to low so it is just simmering..
- Cover and cook 15 minutes..
- A longer cook is ok, it will tighten up the sauce a little, but won't hurt it, it actually can help a little, it's nice to not be tied to a strict time limit on that..
- It's ready to serve, we serve over brown rice, but noodles could be used also, or even a flat bread..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food easy indian style mild curry recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!