Slow Cooker High Protein High Fiber Vegetarian Chili.
Slow Cooker High Protein High Fiber Vegetarian Chili is food healthy is anything all of us would like to do, although it’s hard. As a way to eat healthy, you must first make the right meals choices. Eating healthy is all about what you eat, which makes the choices very crucial in your results.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, slow cooker high protein high fiber vegetarian chili. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Slow Cooker High Protein High Fiber Vegetarian Chili is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Slow Cooker High Protein High Fiber Vegetarian Chili is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have slow cooker high protein high fiber vegetarian chili using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooker High Protein High Fiber Vegetarian Chili:
- Make ready 1 cup of Organic Quinoa.
- Prepare 1 large of White Onion, Chopped.
- Take 2 of Green Bell Pepper, Chopped.
- Make ready 5 of Carrots, peeled and chopped.
- Get 2 can of (14.5 oz) Organic Diced tomatoes, undrained.
- Get 1 can of (15 oz) black beans, drained and rinsed.
- Get 1 can of 15 oz Chickpeas, drained and rised.
- Prepare 2 1/4 cup of Organic Vegetable Broth.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Ground Cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chipotle powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp of Indian Paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground ginger.
Instructions to make Slow Cooker High Protein High Fiber Vegetarian Chili:
- Heat 2 tbsp olive oil in a skillet over medium high heat. Add Onions, Bell Peppers, Carrots and sauté for 10 minutes..
- Add Cayenne powder, cumin, black pepper, chipotle powder, ginger, Indian Paprika, stir in for 3 minutes..
- In slow cooker, add diced tomatoes, black beans, chickpeas, 1 cup Quinoa and 2 cups of vegetable broth. Stir to combine..
- Add sautéed Vegetables to slow cooker and cook on high for 3 hours..
- Reduce slow cooker to warm and place 2 cups of chili into a blender or food processor and puree for 1 minute until smooth..
- return puree to slow cooker and stir in to combine..
- Optional ::: garnish with Parsley flakes and serve.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food slow cooker high protein high fiber vegetarian chili recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!