Gulab Jamun (very popular Indian dessert). Make this famous Indian dessert – Gulab Jamun at home and share it with your siblings. Do share your feedback in the comments below. Gulab jamun (or gulaab jamun) is among India's most popular desserts and is often referred to as "Indian doughnuts." The rose-flavored syrup lends the dessert a beautiful fragrance and makes it feel both decadent and very special.
Gulab Jamun is easily the most popular and loved dessert in India. Gulab jamun recipe is especially dear to me as it was my very first video showcased on You Tube. To be frank, I never dreamed that I would still be doing what I love seven years later..jamun with milk powder in a detailed photo and video recipe. perhaps one of the most popular indian sweet recipes across india. it is one such dessert which is not only liked by all age groups but can also be attempted by all age groups. traditionally the gulab jamoon is made with store-bought pre mix See more ideas about gulab jamun, indian desserts, indian sweets.
Gulab Jamun (very popular Indian dessert) is eating natural is whatever we all would like to do, although it is hard. So as to devour healthy, you must first make the right nutrition choices. Eating healthy is all approximately what you eat, which makes the choices very crucial in your results.
Hello everybody, it is me again, Seville, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, gulab jamun (very popular indian dessert). It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Make this famous Indian dessert – Gulab Jamun at home and share it with your siblings. Do share your feedback in the comments below. Gulab jamun (or gulaab jamun) is among India's most popular desserts and is often referred to as "Indian doughnuts." The rose-flavored syrup lends the dessert a beautiful fragrance and makes it feel both decadent and very special.
Gulab Jamun (very popular Indian dessert) is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Gulab Jamun (very popular Indian dessert) is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook gulab jamun (very popular indian dessert) using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Gulab Jamun (very popular Indian dessert):
- Make ready 6 tbsp of milk.
- Make ready of balls.
- Get 1 cup of Milk powder.
- Prepare 4 tsp of white flour.
- Take 2 tsp of semolina flour.
- Get 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of margarine.
- Take 1 pinch of cardamom powder.
- Prepare 1 of oil for deep frying the balls.
- Make ready 1 of For the sugar syrup.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of water.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Get 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Take 1 pinch of saffron.
GULAB JAMUN CHEESECAKE, an Indian cheesecake made with paneer, hung yoghurt and gulab jamuns. Gulab jamun (sticky saffron-flavoured dumplings). (Anjum's Australian Spice Stories). It should only sizzle very slightly. When ready, add the balls, stirring the oil as you put them in.
Instructions to make Gulab Jamun (very popular Indian dessert):
- For the syrup.
- Put the sugar and water and the cardamoms in a saucepan. Bring it to boil..
- Reduce heat and let it simmer for about 5 mins then add the lemon juice 1 tsp and saffron. Switch it off and cover..
- For the balls:.
- In a mixing bowl, take milk powder, white flour, baking soda and semolina and combine..
- Add the lemon juice and margarine and mix well with your fingers until u get a crumbly texture..
- Add milk, the dough may appear sticky. Let it rest for 5 minutes..
- TIP: if the dough feels dry, add some more milk 1 tbsp at a time. The dough should be soft and moist to get soft smooth balls..
- Make small balls using your palms. Cover the balls with a damp kitchen towel. Heat oil and frytil golden brown, turning them every now and then to get even colour..
- Remove from oil and put them in the warm syrup and let it soak for about 15-20mins. Serve cold..
Gulab Jamun is a very popular dessert in India. Thought the recipe sounds very simple, there are a few tricks to be followed to make tasty and soft Gulab Jamuns. Today let us learn how to prepare Gulab jamuns following this easy gulab jamun recipe. Gulab Jamuns are a very popular Indian Dessert and can be enjoyed hot or cold. Hot gulab jamuns with cold vanilla ice cream is an awesome combination.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food gulab jamun (very popular indian dessert) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!