Gulab Jamun (very popular Indian dessert).
Gulab Jamun (very popular Indian dessert) is food healthy is whatever we all wish to do, although it’s hard. With the intention to consume healthy, you must first make the right nutrition choices. Dining healthy is all approximately what you eat, which makes the choices very crucial on your results.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, gulab jamun (very popular indian dessert). It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Gulab Jamun (very popular Indian dessert) is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Gulab Jamun (very popular Indian dessert) is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have gulab jamun (very popular indian dessert) using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Gulab Jamun (very popular Indian dessert):
- Take of milk.
- Get of balls.
- Get of Milk powder.
- Make ready of white flour.
- Prepare of semolina flour.
- Make ready of baking soda.
- Take of lemon juice.
- Take of margarine.
- Get of cardamom powder.
- Make ready of oil for deep frying the balls.
- Prepare of For the sugar syrup.
- Get of water.
- Take of sugar.
- Take of lemon juice.
- Prepare of saffron.
Steps to make Gulab Jamun (very popular Indian dessert):
- For the syrup.
- Put the sugar and water and the cardamoms in a saucepan. Bring it to boil..
- Reduce heat and let it simmer for about 5 mins then add the lemon juice 1 tsp and saffron. Switch it off and cover..
- For the balls:.
- In a mixing bowl, take milk powder, white flour, baking soda and semolina and combine..
- Add the lemon juice and margarine and mix well with your fingers until u get a crumbly texture..
- Add milk, the dough may appear sticky. Let it rest for 5 minutes..
- TIP: if the dough feels dry, add some more milk 1 tbsp at a time. The dough should be soft and moist to get soft smooth balls..
- Make small balls using your palms. Cover the balls with a damp kitchen towel. Heat oil and frytil golden brown, turning them every now and then to get even colour..
- Remove from oil and put them in the warm syrup and let it soak for about 15-20mins. Serve cold..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food gulab jamun (very popular indian dessert) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!