Hot and spicy Indian scrambled egg chutney.
Hot and spicy Indian scrambled egg chutney is choices natural is whatever we all want to do, although it can be hard. With the intention to eat healthy, you must first make the correct meals choices. Eating healthy is all approximately what you eat, which makes the options very crucial on your results.
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Raheel, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, hot and spicy indian scrambled egg chutney. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Hot and spicy Indian scrambled egg chutney is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Hot and spicy Indian scrambled egg chutney is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook hot and spicy indian scrambled egg chutney using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Hot and spicy Indian scrambled egg chutney:
- Get 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- Make ready 8 large of eggs.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of grated tomatoes.
- Get 3 of green chillies.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground ginger and garlic.
- Prepare 3 tsp of masala or chilli powder.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of turmeric (optional).
- Make ready 1 of salt to taste.
- Get 2 tbsp of oil or enough to cover the bottom of a pan.
Steps to make Hot and spicy Indian scrambled egg chutney:
- Heat oil in pan and sauté the chopped onion.
- Then add ground ginger and garlic, as well as turmeric.
- Once translucent, add the masala /chilli powder and stir to avoid sticking.
- Add the grated tomatoes and sliced chillies as well as salt to taste. Let it simmer for 2-3 minutes..
- Then crack the eggs into the gravy one by one..
- After a minute or two, when the eggs just begin to turn white, stir with a large spoon and make sure to stir well so that the eggs scramble.
- Keep stirring slowly until the eggs are cooked and set. You can take it off the heat sooner if you prefer your eggs more mushy and less set..
- Serve with fresh bread, rolls, or warm roti..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food hot and spicy indian scrambled egg chutney recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!