Hot and spicy Indian scrambled egg chutney.
Hot and spicy Indian scrambled egg chutney is eating natural is something we all want to do, although it is hard. With the intention to devour healthy, you must first make the right nutrients choices. Eating healthy is all about what you eat, which makes the choices very crucial in your results.
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Kystal, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, hot and spicy indian scrambled egg chutney. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Hot and spicy Indian scrambled egg chutney is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Hot and spicy Indian scrambled egg chutney is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have hot and spicy indian scrambled egg chutney using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Hot and spicy Indian scrambled egg chutney:
- Make ready of onion, chopped.
- Make ready of eggs.
- Make ready of grated tomatoes.
- Get of green chillies.
- Get of ground ginger and garlic.
- Prepare of masala or chilli powder.
- Make ready of turmeric (optional).
- Make ready of salt to taste.
- Take of oil or enough to cover the bottom of a pan.
Steps to make Hot and spicy Indian scrambled egg chutney:
- Heat oil in pan and sauté the chopped onion.
- Then add ground ginger and garlic, as well as turmeric.
- Once translucent, add the masala /chilli powder and stir to avoid sticking.
- Add the grated tomatoes and sliced chillies as well as salt to taste. Let it simmer for 2-3 minutes..
- Then crack the eggs into the gravy one by one..
- After a minute or two, when the eggs just begin to turn white, stir with a large spoon and make sure to stir well so that the eggs scramble.
- Keep stirring slowly until the eggs are cooked and set. You can take it off the heat sooner if you prefer your eggs more mushy and less set..
- Serve with fresh bread, rolls, or warm roti..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food hot and spicy indian scrambled egg chutney recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!