Vegan Chia Kheer (Indian Pudding Dessert).
Vegan Chia Kheer (Indian Pudding Dessert) is choices natural is something all of us would like to do, although it is hard. As a way to eat healthy, you must first make the correct nutrition choices. Eating healthy is all approximately what you eat, which makes the options very crucial to your results.
Hey everyone, it is me again, Danique, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, vegan chia kheer (indian pudding dessert). One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Vegan Chia Kheer (Indian Pudding Dessert) is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Vegan Chia Kheer (Indian Pudding Dessert) is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have vegan chia kheer (indian pudding dessert) using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Chia Kheer (Indian Pudding Dessert):
- Take 500 ml of Chilled coconut milk (carton type, not canned) or soy milk.
- Make ready 15 of threads Saffron.
- Get 6 tbsp of Chia seeds.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Liquid sweetener.
- Get 1 pinch of Powdered cardamom.
- Get 3 tbsp of Raw almonds (soaked in water for 8-12 hours).
- Take 2 tbsp of Pistachios.
- Take 1 tbsp of Raisins (optional).
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Shredded coconut.
Instructions to make Vegan Chia Kheer (Indian Pudding Dessert):
- Warm up 2 tablespoons of coconut milk (or soy milk). Add the saffron and set aside for some time..
- Place the remaining milk, chia seeds, liquid sweetener, cardamom, and Step 1 into a bowl..
- Combine well and place into the microwave overnight or at least 4-6 hours to chill..
- Remove from the refrigerator and stir well to get rid of any lumps. Pour into individual dishes..
- Finely chop the nuts with a knife and sprinkle onto the pudding with the raisins. Top with shredded coconut..
- Add some love and gratitude, and serve!.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food vegan chia kheer (indian pudding dessert) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!