Vegan Chia Kheer (Indian Pudding Dessert).
Vegan Chia Kheer (Indian Pudding Dessert) is food natural is anything we all would like to do, although it’s hard. As a way to consume healthy, you must first make the right nutrients choices. Dining healthy is all approximately what you eat, which makes the choices very crucial on your results.
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Jeffory, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, vegan chia kheer (indian pudding dessert). One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vegan Chia Kheer (Indian Pudding Dessert) is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Vegan Chia Kheer (Indian Pudding Dessert) is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have vegan chia kheer (indian pudding dessert) using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Chia Kheer (Indian Pudding Dessert):
- Prepare of Chilled coconut milk (carton type, not canned) or soy milk.
- Make ready of threads Saffron.
- Make ready of Chia seeds.
- Take of Liquid sweetener.
- Prepare of Powdered cardamom.
- Make ready of Raw almonds (soaked in water for 8-12 hours).
- Take of Pistachios.
- Make ready of Raisins (optional).
- Prepare of Shredded coconut.
Steps to make Vegan Chia Kheer (Indian Pudding Dessert):
- Warm up 2 tablespoons of coconut milk (or soy milk). Add the saffron and set aside for some time..
- Place the remaining milk, chia seeds, liquid sweetener, cardamom, and Step 1 into a bowl..
- Combine well and place into the microwave overnight or at least 4-6 hours to chill..
- Remove from the refrigerator and stir well to get rid of any lumps. Pour into individual dishes..
- Finely chop the nuts with a knife and sprinkle onto the pudding with the raisins. Top with shredded coconut..
- Add some love and gratitude, and serve!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food vegan chia kheer (indian pudding dessert) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!