Chilli Potatoes (Indian Version).
Chilli Potatoes (Indian Version) is choices natural and organic is whatever all of us would like to do, although it can be hard. With the intention to eat healthy, you must first make the right meals choices. Eating healthy is all approximately what you eat, which makes the choices very crucial in your results.
Hey everyone, it is me again, Brytney, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, chilli potatoes (indian version). One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chilli Potatoes (Indian Version) is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Chilli Potatoes (Indian Version) is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chilli potatoes (indian version) using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chilli Potatoes (Indian Version):
- Get 4 large of boiled potatoes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chopped garlic.
- Take 1/2 tsp of chopped ginger.
- Make ready 4 of chopped green chillies.
- Prepare 2 tsp of tomato ketchup/sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Make ready 1 tsp of chilli sauce.
- Get 6 tbsp of cornflour.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of bread crumbs.
- Make ready 1 cup of water.
- Get 4 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 dash of of black pepper.
- Get 1 of salt as per requirement.
- Make ready 1 of chopped corainder leaves.
- Take 1 of sliced spring onions.
Instructions to make Chilli Potatoes (Indian Version):
- Peel and cut the boiled potatoes into any shape you like..
- For Batter – Mix well the cornflour,salt,black pepper,1 cup of water & bread crumbs in a bowl..
- Marinate the sliced potatoes in the batter prepared..
- Heat the oil in a deep pan/fryer over a high flame.Add the marinated potatoes and cook for a few minutes till they turn golden brown. Drain on an absorbent paper and keep aside..
- In a pan heat the oil (you can use the same oil previously used for frying potatoes). Add the garlic, ginger & green chillies to it and stir-fry for a few seconds..
- Add the fried potatoes,tomato ketchup,soya sauce,corainder leaves,chilli sauce and salt to taste.sauté them..
- Garnish with spring onions & serve hot..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chilli potatoes (indian version) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!