Chilli Potatoes (Indian Version).
Chilli Potatoes (Indian Version) is food healthy is whatever we all want to do, although it can be hard. As a way to eat healthy, you must first make the correct meals choices. Eating healthy is all about what you eat, which makes the choices very crucial on your results.
Hello everybody, it is me again, Cristel, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, chilli potatoes (indian version). One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chilli Potatoes (Indian Version) is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Chilli Potatoes (Indian Version) is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook chilli potatoes (indian version) using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chilli Potatoes (Indian Version):
- Make ready of boiled potatoes.
- Take of chopped garlic.
- Take of chopped ginger.
- Take of chopped green chillies.
- Prepare of tomato ketchup/sauce.
- Prepare of soy sauce.
- Prepare of chilli sauce.
- Prepare of cornflour.
- Make ready of bread crumbs.
- Prepare of water.
- Make ready of oil.
- Get of of black pepper.
- Make ready of salt as per requirement.
- Prepare of chopped corainder leaves.
- Get of sliced spring onions.
Steps to make Chilli Potatoes (Indian Version):
- Peel and cut the boiled potatoes into any shape you like..
- For Batter – Mix well the cornflour,salt,black pepper,1 cup of water & bread crumbs in a bowl..
- Marinate the sliced potatoes in the batter prepared..
- Heat the oil in a deep pan/fryer over a high flame.Add the marinated potatoes and cook for a few minutes till they turn golden brown. Drain on an absorbent paper and keep aside..
- In a pan heat the oil (you can use the same oil previously used for frying potatoes). Add the garlic, ginger & green chillies to it and stir-fry for a few seconds..
- Add the fried potatoes,tomato ketchup,soya sauce,corainder leaves,chilli sauce and salt to taste.sauté them..
- Garnish with spring onions & serve hot..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food chilli potatoes (indian version) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!