Chicken in orange sauce. Chinese Orange Chicken made with crispy fried chicken covered in an authentic orange sauce. The ultimate Chinese Orange Chicken Recipe which is way better than take-out. My kids are always begging me to take them to grab Chinese food.
And beyond adding orange sauce to chicken, it can also be added to duck, steak, pork or any protein you choose. If you are looking for orange sauce Overall, this recipe for orange sauce provides several health benefits and it is also a low-calorie way to flavor your chicken. An elegant orange sauce for chicken recipe.
Chicken in orange sauce is eating healthy is whatever we all want to do, although it’s hard. As a way to eat healthy, you must first make the right nutrients choices. Dining healthy is all approximately what you eat, which makes the choices very crucial in your results.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken in orange sauce. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chinese Orange Chicken made with crispy fried chicken covered in an authentic orange sauce. The ultimate Chinese Orange Chicken Recipe which is way better than take-out. My kids are always begging me to take them to grab Chinese food.
Chicken in orange sauce is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Chicken in orange sauce is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have chicken in orange sauce using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken in orange sauce:
- Prepare 2 of chicken breasts, diced.
- Make ready 1/2 of zucchini, grated.
- Get 1/4 of onion, finely chopped.
- Prepare of juice and zest of 1 orange.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 1 oz of orange liqueur (Cointreau).
- Make ready 1 oz of brandy.
Pan fried chicken breast in a velvety sauce made with fresh orange juice. The cognac adds a special flavor to the chicken in orange sauce. However, if you don't have or do not like to add alcohol to food, you can leave it out.
Instructions to make Chicken in orange sauce:
- Heat up oil in a saucepan and add grated zucchini, chopped onion, and orange zest. Saute on medium heat for about 8-10 minutes, until fragrant..
- Add the diced chicken and sear for 3 minutes, making sure no raw spots remain on the surface..
- Add orange liqueur and brandy, cover and let cook for 4-6 minutes..
- Add orange juice and let cook uncovered for an additional 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Serve immediately with your preferred sides (here, we used simple steamed rice)..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chicken in orange sauce recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!