Baked Masala Poori (Spicy Indian bread).
Baked Masala Poori (Spicy Indian bread) is eating natural is anything we all want to do, although it can be hard. As a way to eat healthy, you must first make the correct nutrients choices. Eating healthy is all approximately what you eat, which makes the choices very crucial in your results.
Hello everybody, it is me again, Chalmers, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, baked masala poori (spicy indian bread). One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Baked Masala Poori (Spicy Indian bread) is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Baked Masala Poori (Spicy Indian bread) is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have baked masala poori (spicy indian bread) using 8 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Masala Poori (Spicy Indian bread):
- Prepare of wheat flour.
- Take of Oil.
- Get of pepper powder.
- Get of turmeric powder.
- Take of chilli powder.
- Prepare of cumin seeds (jeera).
- Get of salt.
- Prepare of water.
Steps to make Baked Masala Poori (Spicy Indian bread):
- Mix all the ingredient except water and oil for deep frying and knead a tight dough with water.
- Once the dough is made, spreads a couple of drops of Oil and coat it. Oil will help avoid forming a crust..
- Make balls of the dough (approx marble size balls).
- Take one ball and roll it into a nice, smooth round ball with the palm of your hands.
- Then press it and make it flat.
- Roll it out with a rolling pin to form a nice even round discs without using flour.*.
- These pooris are approximately 5 inches diameter and thin.
- Roll all pooris and keep it on tissue.
- Arrange the pooris in a baking tray as shown in Image 1.
- Put 3-4 vertical cuts using knife in center so that pooris can not puff and it becomes crispy.
- Bake it on 350F in oven for 15 minutes..
- Check the pooris if they have become a bit crispy then turn off the oven and if not bake it in to oven for 5 more minutes then turn off the oven.
- After turning off the oven, keep the pooris in to oven for 7-8 minutes to make it crispy.
- Take poori out of the oven and let it cool down.
- Store it in air tight container..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food baked masala poori (spicy indian bread) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!