Authentic Indian Kofta Croquet Curry.
Authentic Indian Kofta Croquet Curry is choices natural is something we all would like to do, although it’s hard. So as to devour healthy, you must first make the correct nutrition choices. Dining healthy is all about what you eat, which makes the options very crucial to your results.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, authentic indian kofta croquet curry. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Authentic Indian Kofta Croquet Curry is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Authentic Indian Kofta Croquet Curry is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook authentic indian kofta croquet curry using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Authentic Indian Kofta Croquet Curry:
- Make ready 2 medium of Onions (chopped).
- Take 3 medium of Tomatoes (chopped).
- Get 1 small of Carrot (grated).
- Get 1/4 of Cauliflower.
- Get 2 of Green peppers.
- Prepare of Kofta.
- Get 2 medium of Potatoes.
- Prepare 1 medium of Onion (chopped).
- Take 1/4 of Cabbage (sliced).
- Get 1 of All-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 of Curry powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of ☆Turmeric powder.
- Get 2 of dessertspoons ☆Coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ☆Red chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ☆Garam masala.
- Take 2 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Prepare 4 clove of Garlic (grated).
- Prepare 1 of the same amount as the garlic Grated ginger.
Steps to make Authentic Indian Kofta Croquet Curry:
- Prepare the curry sauce first. Heat a generous amount of oil in a pot over medium heat and add the cumin seeds. Leave to stand for about 20 seconds. When the cumin seeds start to pop and sizzle, add the chopped onion. Fry until golden brown..
- Add the chopped tomato, grated carrot, garlic and ginger. Stir-fry gently..
- Bring the water to a boil in a separate pot and add the cauliflower and roughly sliced green peppers to cook. Use enough water to cover the vegetables..
- Add the ☆ spices into the pot from Step 2 and stir well for about 2 minutes to cook through. Add the cooked vegetables from Step 3 into the sautéed vegetables from Step 2 and mix well. If you have a food processor put everything in. Add the simmering liquid from Step 3 and season with salt and pepper..
- Prepare the koftas. Cook the potatoes and transfer into a bowl to mash. Fry the onion and cabbage in a frying pan slowly..
- Mix the mashed potatoes and fried onion and cabbage together. Add the curry powder and combine well. Salt and pepper lightly. Spoon the mixture and place into hot oil to deep-fry..
- Once the curry sauce has reduced and thickened, check the taste. Add salt if necessary, and the sauce is done. Add the koftas to the curry sauce just before serving and stir gently..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food authentic indian kofta croquet curry recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!