Indian Spiced Turkey Meatloaf.
Indian Spiced Turkey Meatloaf is eating natural and organic is something we all wish to do, although it can be hard. As a way to consume healthy, you must first make the right meals choices. Eating healthy is all approximately what you eat, which makes the options very crucial in your results.
Hello everybody, it is me again, Coco, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, indian spiced turkey meatloaf. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Indian Spiced Turkey Meatloaf is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Indian Spiced Turkey Meatloaf is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have indian spiced turkey meatloaf using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Indian Spiced Turkey Meatloaf:
- Get 3 lb of ground turkey; preferably white and dark meat mix.
- Get 1 of yellow bell pepper; small dice.
- Make ready 3 oz of shallots; minced.
- Take 2 bunch of scallions; small dice.
- Make ready 1 of leek; small dice.
- Get 5 oz of dried apricots; small dice.
- Get 5 oz of dried mango; small dice.
- Take 3 tbsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ground coriander seed.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of dried basil.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of thyme; minced.
- Get 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of celery seed.
- Make ready 2 tsp of white pepper.
- Make ready 1 of egg.
- Get 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Take 1 of salt.
Instructions to make Indian Spiced Turkey Meatloaf:
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Mix well..
- Bake uncovered at 350° for approximately 45-50 minutes or until thermometer reaches 165°.
- Variations; Sage, applesauce, parsley, ginger, cinnamon, star anise, cumin, cayenne pepper, fennel, cilantro, bacon, celery, carrots.
- Tip: Try toasting the dried spices in a dry saute pan for a different flavor profile!.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food indian spiced turkey meatloaf recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!