Collagen Rich Indian Curry.
Collagen Rich Indian Curry is choices healthy is whatever we all would like to do, although it’s hard. With the intention to devour healthy, you must first make the correct meals choices. Eating healthy is all approximately what you eat, which makes the options very crucial to your results.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, collagen rich indian curry. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Collagen Rich Indian Curry is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Collagen Rich Indian Curry is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have collagen rich indian curry using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Collagen Rich Indian Curry:
- Prepare of Chicken wings – the midsection and the tip.
- Prepare of clove/knob each Garlic and ginger.
- Prepare of Tomato.
- Get of Onion.
- Take of Moroccan green beans (optional).
- Prepare of finely chop the stalks, garnish with the leaves Cilantro.
- Prepare of leaves Curry leaves (optional).
- Prepare of Cumin seeds.
- Get of Curry powder.
- Make ready of Salt.
- Take of Garam masala.
- Prepare of Chili powder (if you prefer it spicy).
- Take of Salt.
Instructions to make Collagen Rich Indian Curry:
- Rinse the chicken wings and make some cuts under the skin. Rub in the cumin seeds, ■curry powder, and ■salt (and curry leaves if using) and let sit for 30 minutes..
- Finely chop the onion, cilantro, and curry leaves (if using)..
- Chop the tomatoes (leave the skins intact). Cut the green beans into bite-size pieces..
- Add 1 tablespoon oil to a pot and add the onions, cilantro, and curry leaves. Stir fry for 10 minutes, being careful not to let them burn. The more they brown, the richer the flavor will become..
- Add oil to a frying pan and add the grated garlic and ginger. Cook the chicken wings from Step 1 until both sides are well browned..
- Add the tomatoes to the pot from Step 4 and stir fry..
- Next, add the garam masala and chili powder (to taste) and pan fry. (The photo shows the garam masala and all the way to the right is curry powder)..
- Add the chicken wings from Step 5 and the Moroccan green beans to the pot. Add water to cover the chicken, cover with the lid and simmer. (Be careful not to let it burn!).
- Finally, taste to check the flavor and add the salt. Garnish with cilantro leaves and enjoy! (The red on the right is Indian mango pickles. It adds more spicy flavor).
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food collagen rich indian curry recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!