'Saag Paneer' Indian Spinach Curry.
'Saag Paneer' Indian Spinach Curry is eating natural is anything all of us want to do, although it’s hard. With the intention to consume healthy, you must first make the right nutrients choices. Eating healthy is all approximately what you eat, which makes the choices very crucial to your results.
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Darry, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, 'saag paneer' indian spinach curry. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
'Saag Paneer' Indian Spinach Curry is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. 'Saag Paneer' Indian Spinach Curry is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook 'saag paneer' indian spinach curry using 14 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make 'Saag Paneer' Indian Spinach Curry:
- Take of Spinach.
- Prepare of Onion.
- Get of Tomatoes (or canned tomatoes).
- Get of Garlic.
- Prepare of cm Ginger.
- Take of handful Cilantro leaves.
- Take of Cumin seeds.
- Take of ☆ Coriander.
- Prepare of ☆ Turmeric powder.
- Get of ☆ Garam masala.
- Get of ☆ Cayenne pepper.
- Get of Heavy cream (or substitute with yogurt).
- Take of Salt.
- Make ready of Paneer (or bite-sized pieces of chicken breast, potatoes, etc.).
Steps to make 'Saag Paneer' Indian Spinach Curry:
- Rinse the spinach well and place in an empty pot. Cook until wilted. You can also heat the spinach in boiling water..
- Lightly rinse the wilted spinach and puree in the food processor. It will turn out very fragrant and rich in color..
- Finely chop the garlic and ginger. Cut the onion into 7 mm cubes. Finely chop or food process your tomatoes..
- Heat 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil over medium heat, and add the cumin seeds. It'll start popping..
- Once the cumin starts to pop a lot and begins to brown, add in the garlic and ginger and saute..
- Add the onions and saute well until translucent..
- Add all the spices marked with ☆ and saute while mixing them thoroughly. It'll seem dry, but it's fine that way..
- Add the tomatoes and keep sauteing. Saute until the shape of the tomatoes disappears and the mixture starts to thicken..
- Please saute until it turns into a paste like in this picture. There will be some oil oozing out from the tomatoes and onions..
- Add the pureed spinach and saute more..
- Once the spinach and tomatoes are mixed together evenly, add either heavy cream or yogurt and stir well..
- Add 100 ml of water and 1 teaspoon of salt. After bringing it to a boil, let simmer for about 10 minutes over low heat..
- Gently mix in the paneer. Check the saltiness and adjust to your liking..
- Garnish with some finely chopped coriander leaves and it's done. Enjoy it while it's still hot..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food 'saag paneer' indian spinach curry recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!