Indian Naan Bread: Add Toppings or Serve Plain.
Indian Naan Bread: Add Toppings or Serve Plain is eating natural and organic is whatever we all would like to do, although it’s hard. With the intention to consume healthy, you must first make the right nutrition choices. Eating healthy is all about what you eat, which makes the options very crucial on your results.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, indian naan bread: add toppings or serve plain. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Indian Naan Bread: Add Toppings or Serve Plain is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Indian Naan Bread: Add Toppings or Serve Plain is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook indian naan bread: add toppings or serve plain using 13 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Indian Naan Bread: Add Toppings or Serve Plain:
- Prepare 200 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- Take 1/4 tbsp of Baking powder.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of Salt.
- Take 3 1/2 grams of Dry yeast.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Take 75 ml of Slightly hot water.
- Get 2 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- Get 3 tbsp of Plain yogurt.
- Prepare of The following toppings for the naan are optional and can be omitted.
- Take 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Grated garlic.
- Take 1 of handful Fresh coriander (cilantro) leaves.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Butter.
Instructions to make Indian Naan Bread: Add Toppings or Serve Plain:
- Mix the dry yeast into water which is a bit hotter than body temperature. Add the sugar, mix over a pan of hot water to dissolve, and leave in a warm place..
- In the meantime, mix the bread flour, salt and baking powder together. You don't have to sift them, but you can if you want to..
- Add the yogurt and oil to the flours and mix lightly. Check if the water with the dry yeast is foamy..
- Add the dry yeast liquid to the bowl and knead until the dough is smooth and no longer sticks to your hands. This takes a bit less than 10 minutes..
- Form the dough into a ball. Oil your hands and rub the oil on the surface of the dough. Leave to rise for 30 minutes to an hour in a warm place..
- While the dough is rising, you can make the curry, chop up the coriander leaves to top the naan and so on. Melt the butter, too..
- When the dough is puffy and risen, divide it into 3 pieces. Flour a work surface. Roll out each piece of dough with a rolling pin..
- Roll out the dough with a rolling pin, If the dough is too thin it will be tough, so make it about 1 cm or so thick. To make a plain naan, go on to Step 11..
- Spread the melted butter over the surface of the dough with a spoon. Decide on your toppings. I recommend cumin seeds and fresh coriander leaves..
- Add your chosen toppings/spices (I used coriander leaves this time) evenly over the surface. Press them in lightly..
- Bake in a preheated toaster oven at 220°C for 3-4 minutes. Keep an eye on the toaster oven as you roll out the next piece of dough..
- Done. Repeat steps 8 to 11 for all the pieces of dough. If you use an oven you can bake all 3 pieces at once, and it will be more naan-like..
- The naan will puff up. You can also cook them in a non-stick frying pan..
- For a plain naan, bake without adding melted butter. When the plain naan are baked, spread a little butter on them..
- Naan with cumin seeds smells fantastic..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food indian naan bread: add toppings or serve plain recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!