Upama and chutney -Typically Indian.
Upama and chutney -Typically Indian is food healthy is anything all of us wish to do, although it can be hard. With the intention to eat healthy, you must first make the right nutrition choices. Eating healthy is all about what you eat, which makes the choices very crucial in your results.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, upama and chutney -typically indian. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Upama and chutney -Typically Indian is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Upama and chutney -Typically Indian is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook upama and chutney -typically indian using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Upama and chutney -Typically Indian:
- Take 2 cup of of water.
- Take 1 tbsp of ghee.
- Make ready 1 of chopped beans.
- Get 1 of chopped onion.
- Get 1 of chopped carrot.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of peas.
- Make ready 1 cup of rawa.
- Prepare of Chutney.
- Get 2 of green chillies.
- Take 1/2 tsp of ginger.
- Make ready 1 cup of curd.
- Take 1/2 of grated coconut.
- Prepare 1 of salt and sugar to taste.
Steps to make Upama and chutney -Typically Indian:
- in a frying pan add ghee and cumin seeds along with curry leaves, cashew nuts, onion ,carrot, beans ,peas -saute them.
- in another pan take a tablespoon ghee and add rawa for a min or two at medium flame.
- mix all the ingredients together.
- add 4 cups boiled water to the above mix and keep stirring so that no lumps are formed (till they get dry).
- For Chutney : in a mixer , mix the curd , ginger and green chillies and add them to the grated coconut and your chutney is ready.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food upama and chutney -typically indian recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!