Zhai Choy with Fermented Red Beancurd.
Zhai Choy with Fermented Red Beancurd is choices natural is anything all of us would like to do, although it’s hard. So as to eat healthy, you must first make the right nutrients choices. Eating healthy is all about what you eat, which makes the options very crucial on your results.
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Blase, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, zhai choy with fermented red beancurd. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Zhai Choy with Fermented Red Beancurd is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Zhai Choy with Fermented Red Beancurd is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have zhai choy with fermented red beancurd using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Zhai Choy with Fermented Red Beancurd:
- Make ready of Sauce.
- Take 2 of Fermented Red beancurd cubes (Lam Yu).
- Take of Corn flour.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- Make ready of Water (from soaking the mushrooms).
- Make ready of Soy sauce.
- Get of Oyster sauce.
- Get of Vegetables.
- Prepare of Small black fungus.
- Prepare 1/2 of Napa cabbage head.
- Get of Shiitake mushrooms.
- Get Glass of noodles.
- Prepare of Lily buds.
- Make ready 2 of Shallots.
- Get 2 of in size ginger.
- Make ready 6 cloves of garlic.
- Take 6 of fried beancurd sheets.
Steps to make Zhai Choy with Fermented Red Beancurd:
- Wash, then soak shiitake mushrooms in water for 3 hrs. Do the same for glass noodles, fungus and lily buds separately until soft..
- Cut off the hard stems from the lily buds, then tie them in knots. Wash the black fungus, cut off the hard stems and cut into 2in pieces..
- Mince the garlic, thinly slice shallots, cut ginger into chunks and smash it..
- Slice the shiitake mushrooms, cut the beancurd sheets into half. If mushroom water is clean, keep for later..
- After washing the Napa cabbage, half the big leaves and cut them into 2 – 3in pieces..
- Fry mushrooms with a pinch of garlic and shallots. Set aside. Repeat the same for lily buds, black fungus, and beancurd sheets. For black fungus, Sprinkle a bit of sugar..
- Once above ingredients are fried and set aside, fry the garlic, shallots and ginger until it smells nice. Then add the fermented beancurd. Mash the beancurd in the work..
- Then add the fried ingredients back into the wok. After frying for a few minutes, add the Napa cabbage..
- Taste to see if it's OK. In a bowl, mix some flour and sugar with water to dissolve if it's too salty, and also to thicken the sauce. If you want, you can add some oyster sauce and soy sauce..
- Add some mushroom water just enough to cover to simmer until cabbage is soft..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food zhai choy with fermented red beancurd recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!