Zhai Choy with Fermented Red Beancurd.
Zhai Choy with Fermented Red Beancurd is eating natural and organic is something all of us wish to do, although it is hard. With the intention to eat healthy, you must first make the correct meals choices. Eating healthy is all about what you eat, which makes the options very crucial on your results.
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Nachman, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, zhai choy with fermented red beancurd. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Zhai Choy with Fermented Red Beancurd is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Zhai Choy with Fermented Red Beancurd is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have zhai choy with fermented red beancurd using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Zhai Choy with Fermented Red Beancurd:
- Get of Sauce.
- Take of Fermented Red beancurd cubes (Lam Yu).
- Prepare of Corn flour.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- Take of Water (from soaking the mushrooms).
- Prepare of Soy sauce.
- Make ready of Oyster sauce.
- Take of Vegetables.
- Prepare of Small black fungus.
- Get of Napa cabbage head.
- Prepare of Shiitake mushrooms.
- Take of noodles.
- Prepare of Lily buds.
- Get of Shallots.
- Get of in size ginger.
- Make ready of garlic.
- Prepare of fried beancurd sheets.
Instructions to make Zhai Choy with Fermented Red Beancurd:
- Wash, then soak shiitake mushrooms in water for 3 hrs. Do the same for glass noodles, fungus and lily buds separately until soft..
- Cut off the hard stems from the lily buds, then tie them in knots. Wash the black fungus, cut off the hard stems and cut into 2in pieces..
- Mince the garlic, thinly slice shallots, cut ginger into chunks and smash it..
- Slice the shiitake mushrooms, cut the beancurd sheets into half. If mushroom water is clean, keep for later..
- After washing the Napa cabbage, half the big leaves and cut them into 2 – 3in pieces..
- Fry mushrooms with a pinch of garlic and shallots. Set aside. Repeat the same for lily buds, black fungus, and beancurd sheets. For black fungus, Sprinkle a bit of sugar..
- Once above ingredients are fried and set aside, fry the garlic, shallots and ginger until it smells nice. Then add the fermented beancurd. Mash the beancurd in the work..
- Then add the fried ingredients back into the wok. After frying for a few minutes, add the Napa cabbage..
- Taste to see if it's OK. In a bowl, mix some flour and sugar with water to dissolve if it's too salty, and also to thicken the sauce. If you want, you can add some oyster sauce and soy sauce..
- Add some mushroom water just enough to cover to simmer until cabbage is soft..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food zhai choy with fermented red beancurd recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!