Smoked Chorizo Sausage with Black Beans.
Smoked Chorizo Sausage with Black Beans is eating natural and organic is whatever all of us would like to do, although it can be hard. As a way to consume healthy, you must first make the correct nutrition choices. Eating healthy is all approximately what you eat, which makes the choices very crucial on your results.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, smoked chorizo sausage with black beans. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Smoked Chorizo Sausage with Black Beans is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Smoked Chorizo Sausage with Black Beans is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook smoked chorizo sausage with black beans using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Smoked Chorizo Sausage with Black Beans:
- Prepare 1 package (13.5 ounce) of smoked chorizo sausage, sliced into coins.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- Prepare 2 of onions, sliced.
- Take 1 of green pepper, sliced.
- Prepare 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Take 1 tablespoon of oregano leaves.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of Sazon with achiote.
- Take 1/4 cup of cooking Sherry.
- Take 2 cans (14.5 ounce) of diced tomatoes.
- Get 1 can (15.5 ounce) of Goya black beans, undrained.
- Prepare of Cooked white rice OR cooked yellow rice.
Steps to make Smoked Chorizo Sausage with Black Beans:
- In a large pot heat some olive oil………
- Add into oil your sliced smoked chorizo sausage, sauté until sausage is slightly browned…….
- Next add in your onions, green pepper and minced garlic, sauté until veggies are tender……..
- Now add in your black pepper, oregano leaves, Sazon with achiote and cooking Sherry, heat on high heat until Sherry has been reduced, stirring occasionally……….
- Add your diced tomatoes and Goya black beans, heat to boiling, stirring occasionally………
- Reduce heat, continue to cook on low to medium heat for 30 minutes, slightly covered, stirring occasionally………..
- Serve over cooked white rice or yellow rice and enjoy 😉!!!!.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food smoked chorizo sausage with black beans recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!