Easy enchilada “lasagna” casserole. In this cooking video The Wolfe Pit shows you how to make an Enchilada Casserole, GREAT Cinco de Mayo recipe. For this recipe and many more please go to. Easy Enchilada Casserole. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
This low carb enchilada casserole has layers of spicy, creamy ground beef, cheese and protein noodles. Top it with some sour cream, guacamole or avocado slices for the ulitmate keto. This is the best enchilada lasagna casserole we have for dinner often that my kids absolutely love!
Easy enchilada “lasagna” casserole is eating natural is something all of us wish to do, although it can be hard. With the intention to eat healthy, you must first make the right nutrients choices. Dining healthy is all about what you eat, which makes the choices very crucial on your results.
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Sharief, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, easy enchilada “lasagna” casserole. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Easy enchilada “lasagna” casserole is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Easy enchilada “lasagna” casserole is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
In this cooking video The Wolfe Pit shows you how to make an Enchilada Casserole, GREAT Cinco de Mayo recipe. For this recipe and many more please go to. Easy Enchilada Casserole. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook easy enchilada “lasagna” casserole using 19 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy enchilada “lasagna” casserole:
- Take of For the filling :.
- Get 1 lb of ground venison.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of ground jimmy dean sausage.
- Take 1 can of tomato soup.
- Prepare 1 packet of taco seasoning.
- Get 1 can of diced tomatoes and green Chile’s.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion or whole onion depending on how much you like.
- Take 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- Make ready of For the beans:.
- Take 1 of small can old El Paso refried beans (fat free).
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of chicken seasoning.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of pepper.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of cumin.
- Take 1/4 of salt.
- Make ready 1-24 oz of package small corn tortillas.
- Take 2 cups of shredded Mexican cheese divided.
- Get 2 cups of mozzarella cheese divided.
- Get 1/2 can of black olives (optional).
- Take of You can also serve with my avocado crema, Guacamole, salsa or cilantro!.
If you're looking for a baked cheesy casserole packed with lots of flavor and ground beef that is easy to throw together, this is it. Layered with Mexican flavors and corn tortillas it's like an enchilada met a. Making your enchilada sauce from scratch is easy and so worth it. Heat a large saucepan over medium heat and add the olive oil.
Steps to make Easy enchilada “lasagna” casserole:
- Heat oven to 375. Cook both meats with all spices and do not drain. Add in diced tomatoes w green Chile’s and all simmer on low for 20 min. Stir in sugar and 1 cup of each cheese. mix beans and spices up in separate bowl. Drain and dice olives if you wish to incorporate them..
- Now grease up a glass baking dish and start layering; tortillas, beans, meat mixture cheese repeat until none left and top with remaining cheese and olives. Bake covered 25 -30minutes and toss under the broiler for 1-2 minutes to add the speckles.
Spread a thin layer of enchilada sauce on the bottom of a medium casserole dish. This Mexican Tortilla Casserole is a healthy and delicious Vegan Enchilada Lasagna loaded with lots of Veggies and gluten-free Tortillas. Let typical Italian lasagna take a siesta, while this enchilada casserole turns a weekday dinner into a fiesta! Using convenient no-boil noodles adds to the ease of preparation. This EASY lasagna casserole recipe is cheesy and oh so yummy!
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food easy enchilada “lasagna” casserole recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!