Polenta Chicken, Bean & Kale Soup.
Polenta Chicken, Bean & Kale Soup is eating healthy is anything we all would like to do, although it is hard. So as to eat healthy, you must first make the right meals choices. Eating healthy is all approximately what you eat, which makes the choices very crucial on your results.
Hey everyone, it is me again, Jeanita, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, polenta chicken, bean & kale soup. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Polenta Chicken, Bean & Kale Soup is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Polenta Chicken, Bean & Kale Soup is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have polenta chicken, bean & kale soup using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Polenta Chicken, Bean & Kale Soup:
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Take 1 of large onion, chopped.
- Take 3 of medium cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- Get 2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Take 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of coarse stone-ground yellow cornmeal.
- Make ready 1 bunch of kale, stemmed, leaves torn into 1-inch pieces.
- Prepare 1 (15.5 ounce) of can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained.
- Get 2 cups of cooked, shredded chicken (rotisserie chicken works well).
- Prepare 4 ounces of Parmesan cheese (2 cups) plus more for garnish.
Instructions to make Polenta Chicken, Bean & Kale Soup:
- Shred the meat from a rotisserie chicken in advance..
- In a large pot over medium, heat oil until shimmering. Add onion, garlic, salt and pepper. Cook, stirring, 3 minutes or until onion is translucent. Add 2 quarts water, then whisk in cornmeal; bring to a simmer. Add chicken, beans, kale and reduce to low; cook, uncovered for about 15 minutes. When the kale is tender, stir in Parmesan; season with salt and pepper..
- Serve with Parmesan cheese on top..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food polenta chicken, bean & kale soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!