Polenta Chicken, Bean & Kale Soup.
Polenta Chicken, Bean & Kale Soup is eating healthy is something all of us wish to do, although it’s hard. As a way to consume healthy, you must first make the right nutrients choices. Eating healthy is all about what you eat, which makes the options very crucial on your results.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, polenta chicken, bean & kale soup. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Polenta Chicken, Bean & Kale Soup is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Polenta Chicken, Bean & Kale Soup is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook polenta chicken, bean & kale soup using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Polenta Chicken, Bean & Kale Soup:
- Take of olive oil.
- Get of large onion, chopped.
- Get of medium cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- Prepare of kosher salt.
- Make ready of black pepper.
- Make ready of coarse stone-ground yellow cornmeal.
- Take of kale, stemmed, leaves torn into 1-inch pieces.
- Make ready of can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained.
- Make ready of cooked, shredded chicken (rotisserie chicken works well).
- Get of Parmesan cheese (2 cups) plus more for garnish.
Steps to make Polenta Chicken, Bean & Kale Soup:
- Shred the meat from a rotisserie chicken in advance..
- In a large pot over medium, heat oil until shimmering. Add onion, garlic, salt and pepper. Cook, stirring, 3 minutes or until onion is translucent. Add 2 quarts water, then whisk in cornmeal; bring to a simmer. Add chicken, beans, kale and reduce to low; cook, uncovered for about 15 minutes. When the kale is tender, stir in Parmesan; season with salt and pepper..
- Serve with Parmesan cheese on top..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food polenta chicken, bean & kale soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!