Crockpot Zesty 2-Bean Shredded Chicken Chili.
Crockpot Zesty 2-Bean Shredded Chicken Chili is eating natural and organic is anything we all wish to do, although it can be hard. So as to consume healthy, you must first make the correct nutrition choices. Eating healthy is all approximately what you eat, which makes the options very crucial in your results.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, crockpot zesty 2-bean shredded chicken chili. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Crockpot Zesty 2-Bean Shredded Chicken Chili is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Crockpot Zesty 2-Bean Shredded Chicken Chili is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook crockpot zesty 2-bean shredded chicken chili using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot Zesty 2-Bean Shredded Chicken Chili:
- Prepare 1 of large pack chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 of large green pepper, sliced.
- Make ready 2 of large onions, sliced.
- Get 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Make ready 1 jar (16 ounce) of salsa verde.
- Prepare 1 can (10 ounce) of Rotel diced tomatoes.
- Get 1 can (15.5 ounce) of Goya Great Northern beans, undrained.
- Take 1 can (15.5 ounce) of Goya Red Kidney beans, undrained.
- Take 1 can (4 ounce) of jalapeño peppers.
- Make ready 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of chili powder.
- Make ready 1/4 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- Take 1 tablespoon of oregano leaves.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of Sazon with achiote.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of dried cilantro leaves.
- Get of Cooked yellow rice 🍚.
- Take of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- Make ready of Sour cream.
Steps to make Crockpot Zesty 2-Bean Shredded Chicken Chili:
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken breasts……
- Place chicken breasts into your crockpot……..
- Place your sliced green pepper 🫑 and onions 🧅 into crockpot………
- In a bowl combine your minced garlic, salsa verde, Rotel tomatoes, Goya great northern beans and Goya red kidney beans, jalapeño peppers, black pepper, crushed red pepper, chili powder, ground cumin, oregano leaves, Sazon, and cilantro leaves, mix all well…….
- Pour mixture into crockpot……..
- Cover crockpot, but leave lid slightly opened (to prevent too much of a liquid buildup) and cook on low heat for 6 – 8 hours……Stir occasionally………
- After a few hours of cooking shred chicken with 2 large forks and mix into bean mixture…….Continue to cook for the remaining time……..
- Serve over cooked yellow rice, or eat by itself topped with shredded cheddar cheese and sour cream and enjoy 😉!!.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food crockpot zesty 2-bean shredded chicken chili recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!