Crockpot Zesty 2-Bean Shredded Chicken Chili.
Crockpot Zesty 2-Bean Shredded Chicken Chili is choices natural and organic is whatever we all wish to do, although it can be hard. As a way to eat healthy, you must first make the correct nutrition choices. Eating healthy is all about what you eat, which makes the options very crucial to your results.
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Isra, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, crockpot zesty 2-bean shredded chicken chili. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Crockpot Zesty 2-Bean Shredded Chicken Chili is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Crockpot Zesty 2-Bean Shredded Chicken Chili is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have crockpot zesty 2-bean shredded chicken chili using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot Zesty 2-Bean Shredded Chicken Chili:
- Take of large pack chicken breasts.
- Take of large green pepper, sliced.
- Take of large onions, sliced.
- Make ready of garlic, minced.
- Take of salsa verde.
- Make ready of Rotel diced tomatoes.
- Make ready of Goya Great Northern beans, undrained.
- Take of Goya Red Kidney beans, undrained.
- Prepare of jalapeño peppers.
- Make ready of black pepper.
- Take of crushed red pepper.
- Prepare of chili powder.
- Take of ground cumin.
- Make ready of oregano leaves.
- Make ready of Sazon with achiote.
- Prepare of dried cilantro leaves.
- Prepare of Cooked yellow rice 🍚.
- Prepare of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- Take of Sour cream.
Instructions to make Crockpot Zesty 2-Bean Shredded Chicken Chili:
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken breasts……
- Place chicken breasts into your crockpot……..
- Place your sliced green pepper 🫑 and onions 🧅 into crockpot………
- In a bowl combine your minced garlic, salsa verde, Rotel tomatoes, Goya great northern beans and Goya red kidney beans, jalapeño peppers, black pepper, crushed red pepper, chili powder, ground cumin, oregano leaves, Sazon, and cilantro leaves, mix all well…….
- Pour mixture into crockpot……..
- Cover crockpot, but leave lid slightly opened (to prevent too much of a liquid buildup) and cook on low heat for 6 – 8 hours……Stir occasionally………
- After a few hours of cooking shred chicken with 2 large forks and mix into bean mixture…….Continue to cook for the remaining time……..
- Serve over cooked yellow rice, or eat by itself topped with shredded cheddar cheese and sour cream and enjoy 😉!!.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food crockpot zesty 2-bean shredded chicken chili recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!