Stir Fry Green Bean Carrots and Ground Beef (With Gochujang Paste).
Stir Fry Green Bean Carrots and Ground Beef (With Gochujang Paste) is food natural and organic is something we all want to do, although it’s hard. So as to consume healthy, you must first make the correct meals choices. Dining healthy is all approximately what you eat, which makes the options very crucial to your results.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, stir fry green bean carrots and ground beef (with gochujang paste). It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Stir Fry Green Bean Carrots and Ground Beef (With Gochujang Paste) is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Stir Fry Green Bean Carrots and Ground Beef (With Gochujang Paste) is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have stir fry green bean carrots and ground beef (with gochujang paste) using 24 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Stir Fry Green Bean Carrots and Ground Beef (With Gochujang Paste):
- Take of For green bean:.
- Get 500 g of green beans wash and cut into 1 inch long.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Make ready 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of chicken powder.
- Prepare of For beef:.
- Make ready 250 g of ground beef.
- Get of 1 tbsp vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- Take 1/4 tsp of chicken powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Get of 1/4 tsp sugar.
- Make ready Pinch of salt.
- Get of Other ingredients:.
- Prepare of 1 medium carrot thinly sliced (julienne cut).
- Make ready 1/4 of onion thinly sliced.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Get of 2 tbsp gochujang (fermented red pepper paste).
- Take of 1 tbsp oyster sauce.
- Prepare of 50 ml water.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of chicken powder.
- Make ready of Salt to taste.
Instructions to make Stir Fry Green Bean Carrots and Ground Beef (With Gochujang Paste):
- Marinated the green bean. And the ground beef with each of the marinated ingredients.
- Preheat the oven to 400F. Spread the green bean onto a baking sheet that already cover with a aluminum foil. Bake for 15 minutes or just half cooked at 400F oven..
- Meanwhile, using a pan frying or wok heat up the oil in a medium heat. Add the onion, cook until it caramelize. Then add ground beef..
- Cook and stir until the color is no longer pink. Then add the carrot. Cook for couple minutes until the carrots are half cooked or wilted..
- Then add the green beans. Mix them together. Add gochujang (fermented red pepper paste), oyster sauce, more chicken powder, and water. Keep stirring until the paste dissolved..
- Continue cook until the carrots and green beans are cooked through and the liquid absorb. Taste it before turn off the heat. And the stir fry green bean is ready to serve..
- Serve warm over steamed rice. Enjoy!.
- HappyCooking ❤️.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food stir fry green bean carrots and ground beef (with gochujang paste) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!