Starch Mix Salad.
Starch Mix Salad is food healthy is anything we all want to do, although it is hard. So as to devour healthy, you must first make the right meals choices. Dining healthy is all about what you eat, which makes the options very crucial on your results.
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Tahara, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, starch mix salad. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Starch Mix Salad is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Starch Mix Salad is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have starch mix salad using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Starch Mix Salad:
- Prepare 1 lbs of Yam.
- Make ready 12 of banana.
- Take 1/3 of Spam.
- Get 1 tin of sweet corn.
- Make ready 1 tin of butter bean.
- Take 1 of chili pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion.
- Make ready 1 piece of eslion.
- Make ready of Small piece of salt fish.
- Prepare of Twisted macaroni.
- Get of Butter.
- Get of Vegetable oil.
- Take of Mayonnaise.
Steps to make Starch Mix Salad:
- Add minced yam in boiling water and banana ; then put macaroni, spam and salt fish in a separate pot of water.
- Cut up onion, eslion and pepper and add dem in the heated oil; then you add the sweet corn n the butter bean in the pot.
- Mix the ingredients in step 1and2 after they have bean prepared; then add mayonnaise to the mix.
- And thats it your finished.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food starch mix salad recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!